Sasuke vs Neji (Uchiha vs Hyuga)

shyguysteve

Which eye and clan?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which eye and clan?

• Sasuke (Uchiha) (Sharingan)
    • Neji (Hyuga) (Byakugan)
    • Other (a different reply to the question but same topic)

Pretty simple to follow, sharingan or byakugan? clan vs clan, the 2 most revered eye users in the leaf village.

BUT!!! do not jump the gun by saying the evolutions of the sharingan are impossible to beat because we know that the first hokage who did not have anything but the will of fire and the mastery of like every jutsu possible at that era of time he still beat Madara and all his power with his sharingan and evolutions of the sharingan.

why the sharingan is used to be a major asset and the mainly looked up on descendant of the rinnegan doesn't mean the byakugan couldn't have any evolutions of its own. though its greatly underrated.

That's because the show creators are lame, they could've taken naruto in a complete different direction and tried to make the characters somewhat equal. Problem is all the other characters suck ass. I liked it when naruto was a more competitive environment, you wouldn't know who would win, but honestly Neji would lose.

Edit: How does he counter Sasuke's genjutsu? Even Danzo fell to it.

Edit 2: I think they are underrated too, but that's because he was made weak. I hope they boost his character soon, but the totem pole of the show is Sasuke and Naruto. As unfortunate as it is, it's true.

That's because the show creators are lame, they could've taken naruto in a complete different direction and tried to make the characters somewhat equal. Problem is all the other characters suck ass. I liked it when naruto was a more competitive environment, you wouldn't know who would win, but honestly Neji would lose.

Edit: How does he counter Sasuke's genjutsu? Even Danzo fell to it.

I'm certain a lot of people will side with sasuke because of his power, but as clan vs clan I'd say hyuga would be on par with uchiha if not better. They are greatly underrated even in the story of the senju and uchiha the hyuga aren't mentioned even though their eyes could have made a huge difference between the rivaling clans.

to your question though, danzo was an amateur sharingan user as is sasuke's gen jutsu. though I think neji would be able to break it as not many things can escape his sight. but it just speculation.

I think that in Uchiha vs. Hyuga the Uchihas would win. Here are the reasons:

1. Byakugan mainly focuses on sensory type abilities along with the ability of enhancing Taijutsu. On the other hand the sharingan possesses the ability of powerful genjutsu, to predict future attacks, copying any jutsu and sensory skills(though the sensory skills are weaker than Byakugan )

2. The Sharingan can be moved up a level to the Mangekyou Sharingan which gives the user incredibly high level jutsus that can even match the kages.

3. The Uchihas produced many legendary Ninjas(Madara, Itachi, Sasuke). But the Hyugas did not produce such high level Ninjas.

4. The Uchihas like the Senjus were direct descendents from the Sage of the Six paths.

I think that in Uchiha vs. Hyuga the Uchihas would win. Here are the reasons:

1. Byakugan mainly focuses on sensory type abilities along with the ability of enhancing Taijutsu. On the other hand the sharingan possesses the ability of powerful genjutsu, to predict future attacks, copying any jutsu and sensory skills(though the sensory skills are weaker than Byakugan )

2. The Sharingan can be moved up a level to the Mangekyou Sharingan which gives the user incredibly high level jutsus that can even match the kages.

3. The Uchihas produced many legendary Ninjas(Madara, Itachi, Sasuke). But the Hyugas did not produce such high level Ninjas.

4. The Uchihas like the Senjus were direct descendents from the Sage of the Six paths.

The sharingan evolutions put the users at great risk, they might have been great but they are short stacks when fighting someone who doesn't fight with any risk from their own powers.

The sharingans genjutsu's wont have much of an effect on byakugan users, they can see through it.

the byakugan was in creation first before sharingan, so the hyuga's are also descendents from the sage of six paths. (there is a thread that explains this much better then I can the golden byakugan)

in addition to eye sight the hyugas also get great taijutsu, something the uchihas aren't able to copy. if considered kekkei genkai.

Im not saying your wrong, just these are also points to look at.

its strength can only be measured by its general effect. genjutsu is the illusion art. something used to fool your opponent but against byakugan users its ineffective because they can see almost everything. nothing can shroud their eyes.

Itachi's fight with kakashi is one sided because kakashi doesn't possess the blood line traits full ability (he even admits that). and its not Itachi's genjutsu thats the strongest, its shisui's. which can fool the traget into thinking that they are in control when its the caster.

similar to aizens sword power. from bleach.