Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Yep being sick just reminds me how vulnerable we are, but as soon we heal from it it reminds me that we can over most things if we desire to. One thing I did notice was that you could have an orchestra of sniffers, I came to this idea because about half my class was sniffing from runny noses and after a bit I noticed a pattern between all of them and it sounded like it had some rhythm to it =).

Also I hope that you get better EO and that the running/sore nose combination isn't too bad. Hopefully it's becoming Summer weather where you are, that always seems to help with colds.

Sorry about that I hope you get better too =), so how's the weather where you are?

I know what you mean I've got through the runny nose stage and I'm now in the blocked nose stage, which is annoying since I always get pissed off and end up sniffing so hard that I pop my ears.

I don't like breathing through my mouth either it just seems weird to me, but hopefully it'll be gone for all of us pretty soon.

I have problems with congestion also. I've read that a neti-pot works well, but I've never actually used one. The stuff I rely on for fast relief is afrin nasal spray. You can get this (or another medicine that uses the same base) over the counter easily. Another medicine that I love for long term relief is a nasal spray called Flonase. The stuff is a steroid, and it takes a prescription to get, but once it's loaded in your system (1 week to load) it pretty much vanquishes all symptoms 24 hours a day. There's not even any up/down as you use the spray. Plus, it's also not addictive like afrin and related medicines are.

Don't worry hopefully high Mae is like drunk Mae, if drunk may Mae is anything like someone who just goes wild, wait does OXYCODENE make you excited or mellow.

I hope it's the latter cause then we can all chill out, although if it's the former then we can have a kick boxing match =).

Sorry I didn't say this early but hope your hands are getting better, it must be hard to have a fractured hand and to write.

EDIT

Thanks for that Dae I have a weakness in English, which isn't too good since it's supposed to be my first language.

Former refers to the object which is not the latter.

I hope this doesn't count as a double post because this thread is in need of serious resuscitation.

I'm posting this here to begin with because I'm not exactly sure what it is and if it can actually help Kametsu. Tribler is an interesting bittorrent variant which appears to be focused on video streaming/download. It doesn't require a tracker to run torrents, but I'm not entirely sure how you would get a torrent from the net and stick it in there. I'm currently unable to evaluate the program due to me being at college where they practice traffic shaping and will cut me off for using the bittorrent protocol. If anyone's willing to give it a whirl and report back whether they think this is a viable tool to aid Kametsu in its download section rebuild plz say so (or post it in the thread).

Besides the possible aid it might give to kametsu, I'd also like to discuss it here (also why I posted this in random talk ^^). So according to what I've read about it, since the thing basically works like a bittorrent network without a tracker it's immune to current countermeasures corporations and the government have against file sharing. Do you think this is good? Do you think this thing is even viable? Or do you think it's just another bittorrent offshoot that's destined to fade and die? What about your views on the future of file sharing, copyright, and pirating?

Serious resuscitation? It's been two days since your last post. Relax! That is not dire, haha.

I'll ask my husband to look into it if he hasn't already, but do feel free to start a separate thread on that last bit about the future of file sharing. That has potential to be a fairly in-depth conversation and deserves some room to breathe.

In other news, I am so over this wind we've been getting. I almost blew away on my way into work.