Random Talk.

Talena Mae

*Yes the plan to freak out Mae is working, just a little more*

Lol, Agreeing is what I do best, although I dont think I was agreeing to the whole warm and fuzzy feeling but something along those lines not as freaky sounding haha

ho crap, i will have to adjust my personality then, i dont want anyone getting warm and fuzzy feelings over me =P

When you talk about Rikku or whoever that person is. And whenever you arent angry at us for one thing or another :P

Reita and Riku! get it right!! lol ^.^

hahaha idk I guess ive never seen vengeful Mae before, so you always seem kind, but hey this is just me talking.

Hmm break the rules and you will see me in mod mode LOL ^.^

Your the lucky one. One time I think it was double posting, and mae went on a rampage. I was afk so she got more mad...

Yup yup! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But double posting is punishable by death, nah just joking =). I've only seen Mae mode so far so I can't really comment on that until I see Mod mode =). Almost forgot Merry Christmas everyone!!

hmm... Well I have to admit, I am normally nice (though I REALLY hate admitting it <.<) Merry Christmas ^.^

Maybe punishable with sticks. Pointy sticks. That may lead to death.

Nah, more like the punishment is being locked in my TC for a day ^.~

Speaking of rules, I suspect the forum rules and guidelines sticky could probably stand some updating to reflect current regulation. I remember writing that a million years ago (at least a million, if not more) and doubt the community here has gone into stasis in my absence, though I am rarely hip with the times.

At the very least, it could undergo some condensing for quicker perusal, since I noticed in the Assistance sub-forum a spattering of threads on gil and mods consequentially locking them. Duplication of topics is verboten in the current ruleset, but the length of the guidelines post may be off-putting to some, resulting in the non-reading of and lack of compliance with the rules of the playground.

On a less than serious note, would this TC be a torture closet, and if so, what all does this entail? It can't be as bad as sitting mission, haha. Or, heaven forbid, going back to basic training. Or kittens chewing on nipples, which I can safely say has never happened to me. Although, I can't say the same for my husband. Teething kittens are terrible.