Random Talk.

Talena Mae

how is it possible that you people have such nice weather, windy,snowy,cyclone(mae's place). :P

the weather is pleasant where i stay. slightly cold early morning and evening, warm noon. all in all feels like paradise don't know how long it'll last though.

i wish i lived where you people live, seems like pretty unpredictable weather.

I don't know if the weather here has been unusual for the area, but it has been pretty erratic and mercurial for me. One day it'll be warm enough to get away with a light sweater or short sleeves if you're daring, then the very next it'll be freezing cold with a biting wind so harsh it hurts. Which doesn't portend well for me since I have a PT test in March and I already hate running, so running in the cold like that would ruin me, haha.

Gross, 80s? That's far too hot for me! I'd be rolling around on the ground in a tank top and shorts complaining that I'm dying. I wouldn't even want to venture outside, haha. I am definitely more of a cold weather kind of person--whatever the reason is, my body can't cope with the heat. At all. Fail at being from the Philippines, haha.

I was in Canada once already, in Coaldale near Lethbridge. I think that's plenty, haha. My husband and I want to move to Colorado after we're both done with the military/school, since California is too expensive for us. Living near the east coast is something I don't care to continue to do.

And I don't really like rain too much. Kind of have to be in the mood for it.

I like rain, but only if it's a warm rain. The best places to experience that type of rain are tropical areas (at least I think that's where ._.). Happens all the time in Hawaii ^^. It's the kind of rain that you just want to go out and spin in circles under.

edit:

In other news... I think I just turned my own mind to jelly with my own argument on here O_O...........

Rain and sunshine is the best weather of all because of rainbows, but everyone seems to be too busy to notice the beauty of a rainbow in my town. Hot weather is my favourite kind of weather anything above 30°C and I'm there, but I also like cold weather as long as it's above -10°C because of tobogganing and snowboarding.

@ Dae: I stared at that paradox thread for about half an hour trying to find a solution, your way kind of works but the question says choose an answer meaning one answer. By the end of it I didn't even know what year it was or what my middle name was =)

Picture of paradox question:

multiplechoicequestion.jpg

I've only really been to Hawaii and Cali a lot, so I've never experienced freezing rain :o. Is it fun or is it junk?

Re: paradox thread stuff, I'll refrain from posting more on that here so activity about that can return to the thread it's supposed to be on. I did reply to legend there though.