Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pinkie Pie

Listen to the song above you!

574 posts in this topic

The idea of this is pretty basic. Just listen to the song in the post above yours and state whether or not you enjoyed it or not and then post a song for the next poster to listen to.

I'll go first~

http://youtu.be/kvYYvSGe_Oc

Love instrumentals, that one was more of a techno instrumamental though, not really my style.

Here is mine:

Really sick song actually, and with a decent backstory too. Lyrics were a bit strained though

Watch the music video for super lolz

I cannot unassociate that style of music with video game menus and interludes, haha. But I liked it. Didn't care too much for the rap (something about the voice bothered me), though.

Asap's dope, but that's one of the few tracks by him that I don't care for

here's mine

Fg9yxORvDZM

I don't particularly care for the song, haha. Doing all the hard work? I'd think giving birth is a bit harder than having sex with everyone. I do like it musically, though. The flow and background voices are nice.

Wow that song is great i instantly went searching for more of this artist but i cant find much info very obscure i like stuff similar to that, she has a very good voice.

Have you been to Jamendo? They have some stuff here.

didn't catch my interest but nice to hear some stuff different for a change love this thread :)

Great song i like rock but i can never find stuff i like in that genre i love stuff similar to that.

progressive song