Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Just watched Planetes.

It's a story of a fairly believable not too distant future following a debris removal team working in space to keep Earth's orbit safe. 

This series affected my view on humanity and society. Makes you think about love and morality but it isn't overwhelmingly emotional.

Very memorable and unique characters with great character development.

Recommended! 8.5/10

Kill la Kill - 9/10

I down't know what it is but... this Anime is BRILLIANT.

It has a strange Plot, but tells the Story in a unique werid but cool way... I can't even describe it xD

Also i like almost every fight in this Anime and there are very rare Minutes in which you do NOT laugh.

Cool fights, very funny, pretty werid but cool story...

I LOVE IT xD

Got back into anime after a year of watching next to nothing.

Finished Monster Musume and Jormungand, working on finishing DBZ Kai 2014 so I can get around to watching Super, and I'm about to dive into all of the recent-ish Ghost in the Shell stuff. 

Good times.

Finished Shimoneta a few days back. Aside from the last episode, which was kinda out of place, it was pure brilliance.

Not sure where the anime stands now, progression-wise, compared to the novels, but if they have enough material to work with for a 2nd season I certainly wouldn't mind.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu - Enjoyed the concept. Hated that a lot of the characters didn't stick around for too long. Pacing felt off as well, IMO.

Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan - Decent, nothing I haven't seen before. Was hoping they'd elaborate more on MC. ED song was pretty nice.

Himouto! Umaru-chan - Cute, but meh story wise. OP and ED were catchy and quite enjoyable.

Mahoromatic - Tadaima Okaeri - 7/10

I had watched the two seasons of this and all the specials/ova's that were released before this so I decided to watch this as well. I originally found out about this series from watching "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World" in which it was stated the group who done it had worked on Mahoromatic before-hand. While I really enjoyed "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World", I only slightly cared about Mahoromatic. I find Mahoromatic just a so-so and somewhat ordinary series that doesn't stand out. That being said, if a 3rd season was to be made, I probably wouldn't pick it up, though maybe it's just me, so you might want to give it a chance if you like these kinds of shows.

I just rewatched Mahoromatic a week ago after first seeing it like 8 years ago... didn't really find much to keep my interest, truth be told. I did find "This Ugly yet Beautiful World" much more intriguing, myself... I guess the dark story in it just seems more mature.

A series I revently completed for the first time a couple of days ago is "Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions!". Being a sucker for romantic dramas, that show - at least the second half of the first season - was a real treat for me. The first half was more comedy then anything, which I didn't really mind.

Only now did I find out there's actually a second season out there, dubbed and ready to watch - absolutely need to get onto that right away.

Edited by BlueSpark4

Akatsuki no Yona: Sono Se niwa

Thats why i avoid watching new animes, i loved series but the wait for new stuff is like watching grass to grow. @_@ Hope they plan making 2nd season and that it wont turn out into another anime that's dropped, saw too many of those lately...

OBY!!! =) Miss you. Do you still play TrueWoW? I haven't been on there in ages haha got bored on it before I even got a character to lvl 40. -_- Got to a point where it was taking days to level up solo and almost impossible. Probably just don't know the secrets to leveling up, or just no real way of doing so solo IDK... Anyhow hope you're doing well!

Last anime I finished was Charlotte. It had a lot of hype being the first series made by the two project leads that made Angel Beats! however it completely failed in every regard and ended up the biggest disappointment of the season.

• Like 2