Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Yesterday: "Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi", HDTVRip. Subed by... :beat_brick: can't remember now. Deleted almost immediately. Skipped after first episode. Not my taste. Can't say for what reason I disliked it... Well, everything there was bad, from characters to plot. Well, maybe main reason was plot :doubt: I think. Either way 2/10 from me. Can't give 1/10 as I watched first episode from begging to the end :ewhz:.

Just finished watching Code Geass r2 and Chobits last week. I was thoroughly impressed with Code Geass, but I have mixed feelings about Chobits. I thought the series was going to be more like Elfen Lied because of the persocom ears, lol. I enjoyed watching it though. It reminded me of Please Teacher! and Please Twins!

Rosario + Vampire FTW!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Rosario + Vampire

I thought that the story was exellent for a comedy and even better for an ecchi. Highly recommened to anyone who wants to laugh and get into the whole story. Hoping for a season 3.

Um, first-time poster, here... I apologize if I do something wrong ^^;

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Bandai Entertainment, English dub) - 10/10

I love the characters, the plot, and all the mecha fight scenes :D

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Awakening of a Trailblazer (Bandai Entertainment, English Dub) - 6/10

I think it had potential, but they totally flopped by making it a movie instead of fleshing it out as a third season. They killed the ending, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished up Dance in the Vampire Bund. Not the best series, although it did have potential and could be given another series without a problem. Really my biggest issue is that they dont really explain anything, or they spend their time explaining things that are meaningless. All in all I will give it a 7/10, not the most entertaining but still a decent watch

Black Rock Shooter [TV - 8episodes]. HDTVRip in 1280x720, subed by WhyNot. Superb series!. Just so good.

Well, I liked it very much. Romance (well, friendship hardships would be more accurate) packed with action scenes. Two different, but connected worlds. Lovely schoolgirls and futuristic their "other" selfs. What a combination!

Anyway:

animation: 10/10 (liked every bit of it; even CG animation was good enough [though generally I dislike it]; lovely "real life" school girls; and futuristic looking... their soul mates [call it whatever you want] and what a GREAT fight scenes [would like to see more of that kind])

story: 10/10 (kinda twisted and hard to understand at first, but then everything was clear towards the end; somewhat new)

characters: 10/10 (all of them were fantastic, especially Yomi and especially in that "futuristic" world; she looked so cool)

So 10/10 from me. Didn't skip a second watching it. Sadly it was so short.

Black Rock Shooter.

It is AMAZING! Suspense and everything

Yes, I know. It was really very great. First anime after many days of average series that I enjoyed to my hearts content. Can't forget those fighting scenes. So... Well, hard to describe. Long have I seen something like that. And plot was superb (when finally I realized what and how).

Better than OVA, much better. Though animation in OVA was slightly better. But that doesn't give any minuses to TV series.

The last anime I finished was Dance in the vampire bund it was really good

id rate it 8/10 but i didn't like that way the main guy had to be a wolf,

wolfs and vampires shouldn't be working together but at the end of the day it turned

out to be a good anime.

The last anime I finished was Dance in the vampire bund it was really good

id rate it 8/10 but i didn't like that way the main guy had to be a wolf,

wolfs and vampires shouldn't be working together but at the end of the day it turned

out to be a good anime.

Why not? Nearly all 'mythology' on Werewolves and Vampires state that Werewolves are slaves to Vampires. Even Hollywood films such as Underworld play off that mindset.

Even one of the latest Vampire anime 'Shiki' was somewhat based on that. Though their interpretation of werewolves were simply vampires who could be out in the sunlight and did not need to drink blood to survive.