Favorite Card Game

lemmingllama

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I like all of the old classic card games pretty much. Games are games and I love them. I don't know of very many card games myself but I love to play anything so long as it's with people. Teach me the rules and lets play! lol aside from classic card games I like Yugioh, everyone keeps trying to get me into Magic but I don't really care that much, I don't know anyone I'd like to play against in real life to get into it. I have a friend online who plays it but we can't play online lol. I like the Yugioh online site I got from here though : ) I seem to lose every time I go into ranked with Kametsu members yet I've won a fair amount of Advanced games D : I wish I had more people to play it with me in person though.

Did you like Triple Triad from FF8?

I actually liked both Triple Triad and Tetra Master (I had a separate FFVIII Save File specifically and ONLY for TT and collecting one of every card, I know I turned quite a few enemies into cards). Tetra Master was great too but I never completed my card collection because the field was a smidge bigger than in Triple Triad. Actually, I wanted to play FFXI's Tetra Master but I never got around to it =/