Finished highschool!!

shinji

in the top tenth percentile of the state of new south wales of australia!! :D

im really fkkin ecstatic atm!! O_O

My Final HSC (High school Certificate) results:

Maths - 93/100

Extension-1 Maths - 44/50 (really hard test)

Advanced English - 77/100

Physics - 79/100

Business Studies - 88/100

Information processing technology - 89/100

and then my UAI (Rank in comparison to the rest of the state)

was 90.45

hell yeah!

what a great way to finish highschooL! :D

now onto uni =D

Woah, you just started, adn ur dnoe in 5 monthes... THATS AWESOME

My bro just took his PSATs and finished really high percentile.... but thats cause he is one of those people who can memorize anythign the first time he hears it.

Like he recited 5 minutes of a full 30 minute cartoon flawlessly to me. I think its creepy :)

I just wish he was more motivated, He'd be brilliant

Congrats man. I graduated in May of this year, The only thing I miss about HS is socializing. But you get more freedom in college. At my college, I don't have to ask to go to the restroom...well...you don't even need a hall pass. The food is better...but costs more. It's just better. It's also harder so when you start college, be sure to stay focused.

Yay for graduating. I still have a year and a semester to go, and I'm itching to leave these stupid people behind. >:( My little brother just started high school this year, so when he's a junior he'll be all by himself at school because by then I should be in college.

My parents never really cared about my getting good grades. Although you'd have to take into consideration that my mother is Asian, and everyone knows Asian parents are crazy, and my dad is pretty much as neglectful as he can possibly be legally.

I'm an average jo really because I get nervous around people and am afraid of actually trying because for some reason I dislike praise, to an extent.

-nods-

I'm going in to my third semester of college. Nothing too special really. Making things between B's and F's. Haha. =\

Nice that you're finishing High School already. But, I don't goto any regular High School where I have to sit in a chair all day and be around disruptive, ignorant, and crazy people. I do my schooling on the computer, it is great also. I still have to continue thinking about what to major in. That is why I've been buying books about every subject I have an astounding interest in, Psychology, Nanoscience, Bioengineering, and others. I'm glade you've found out what want to do in life Shinji.