Will Tsunade ever die?

maingan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck ya she will, even though she doesnt look it she is over 50 years old.

and she came close to dieing when pain attacked the leaf.

and well i was hoping she be dead already, so kakashi can finally be in the position worthy of his fame HAHAHA!!

i like Tsunade but i dont know how well the show ratings would go for that though they could drop if they kill her off too soon o-o

i like Tsunade but i dont know how well the show ratings would go for that though they could drop if they kill her off too soon o-o

should any main character kick the bucket it could stir up more curiosity and interest.

so far its not incorrect to say that 2 of the sannin are dead now, only a matter of time tsunade goes with her former team mates. which is kinda sad 3 powerful ninja team mates and friends now only 1 left.

I think the manga is drawing to an end,

With this last war, I think that tsunade will end up dead naruto named the Hokage (after reforming SasGAY) and (unfortunately) marrying Saukra

i havent had time to read manga yet and im sure it is its been out for several years

I think the manga is drawing to an end,

With this last war, I think that tsunade will end up dead naruto named the Hokage (after reforming SasGAY) and (unfortunately) marrying Saukra

Do not open the spoiler if you are watching the dubbed Naruto shippuden

You know i agree with you... It would be really really unfortunate for naruto to marry saukra... i just dont really like her... never have

Why would Tsunade have to die in order for Naruto to become Hokage?

I think Naruto will have a gay ass ending if the series ends after the current war going on in the manga. Yeah, he's bound to be Hokage, but he just seems to be too young at the moment (he's like 15 right?). I think it would be better to have another time skip after the war so that he would be a bit older.

Anyway, I don't really care if Tsunade dies, I just hope a few people actually die, not just unnamed ninjas >.>

• 2 weeks later...