Which is your favorite Sasuke Or Itachi?

maingan

Favorite Uchiha Brother?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Uchiha Brother?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm what do you mean because of itachi he gained his power mainly because of his hatred torward him

not only did itachi provide sasuke with a drive for power

he also gave him the 2 skills susanoo and amaterasu thus giving him a new type of mangekyo sharringan with an ability to stop the amaterasu (i spell things wrong i dont care for perfect grammer)

in addition skills unknown from orochimaru

and then sasuke takes itachis eyes for more power

sasuke owes his big brother a lot other wise sasuke would have just been just one more member to the uchiha clan.

not only did itachi provide sasuke with a drive for power

he also gave him the 2 skills susanoo and amaterasu thus giving him a new type of mangekyo sharringan with an ability to stop the amaterasu (i spell things wrong i dont care for perfect grammer)

in addition skills unknown from orochimaru

and then sasuke takes itachis eyes for more power

sasuke owes his big brother a lot other wise sasuke would have just been just one more member to the uchiha clan.

Lol i guess

it's not that hard at all sasuke wines too much and he never takes the right decisiond that's why itachi's everyone's favourite

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

you are sooo blind my friend ... after all why wold you like sasuke ??? he's the bad guy ... but the meanest guys are the producters of the anime because they keep showing this stupid episode X(

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

you are so right itachi is better than sasuke any day