What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Just beat FFXII, so I started on Dark Cloud again.

The change in graphics quality is amusing, but I so love the georama system.

I've finished Dark Cloud 2. It's called Dark Chronicle here. It's one of the best games I've played so far. You'll love the ending. *will not spoil*

I've finished Dark Cloud 2. It's called Dark Chronicle here. It's one of the best games I've played so far. You'll love the ending. *will not spoil*

I've already played DC2. I don't remember the ending, but I do remember there being some bonus dungeon at the end or something. (I liked collecting the medals the best, though sphera was kind of annoying. >.>)

I'll replay it once I finish DC again. =P

I've already played DC2. I don't remember the ending, but I do remember there being some bonus dungeon at the end or something. (I liked collecting the medals the best, though sphera was kind of annoying. >.>)

I'll replay it once I finish DC again. =P

Collecting medals was sort of boring but oh well. A few hours are worthit getting Max into a Clown Suit and Monica into a Leopard bikini. I loved Spheda.

There's a bons dungeon. It's in Palm Brinks. That Mine. *shiver* That MINE. It's frickin hard. Haven't been able to complete even the first level.

Freakin DAMNIT

Why do all my PS1 games mess up? I take care of my stuff.. and everything..

I been playing The Legend of Dragoon, and just beat disc 1 and boom the 2nd disc wont load!!!!

My ff9 freezes up, my ff8 wont load the opening, my ff7 wont read at all..

>_< My FFtactics wont load either... DAMNIT.. I'm mad now.. :(