Worst BLEACH Charecters??

Phenomex95

Aizen might be smart and strong but i don't like his arrogant smile and eyes that say ''i'm the king of everything and all of you suck''.. as for Gin, i always thought he was creepy and Aizen's bitch.. so i dislike both of them..

i forgot to say earlier that Omaeda is one of the most annoying charas EVER!!

But you do understand that his smugness is what makes him so awesome I mean imagine if he was retarded like every other villain whose all about the screaming and the barbaric look on there face, in Aizen's case he seems always come and chilled out like he knows whats going to happen.

As for Gin yeah I know he looks like Aixen's bitch but he looks like one of those guys who would kill you with a smile on the face and that makes him look cool.

And yeah I just can't stand Omaeda I don't know why the creator kept him around, he's not funny, he's not tough, his just a fat piece of shit who should have been killed along time ago.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really are some awful characters in Bleach. Ōmaeda easily tops the list. How he can hold the title of Corps Commander in the Stealth Force is beyond me.

Chizuru and Don Kanonji are incredibly irritating. And while taking into consideration that we haven’t seen all of Momo’s fighting potential, she still seems far too weak of a character to be a lieutenant.

Other than them, I suppose Orihime. She has her extremely rare moments where she’s somewhat likeable, but 9/10 she's makes this list.

But you do understand that his smugness is what makes him so awesome I mean imagine if he was retarded like every other villain whose all about the screaming and the barbaric look on there face, in Aizen's case he seems always come and chilled out like he knows whats going to happen.

As for Gin yeah I know he looks like Aixen's bitch but he looks like one of those guys who would kill you with a smile on the face and that makes him look cool.

And yeah I just can't stand Omaeda I don't know why the creator kept him around, he's not funny, he's not tough, his just a fat piece of shit who should have been killed along time ago.

sometimes i think Aizen is an oracle or something.. seriously, he doesn't guess, he doesn't assume, he KNOWS.. (i want to be able to do that too >.>) if he was like every other brainless villain, the series would have ended 85645 episodes ago. thankfully, he is not.

i remember in season 3, the smile on Gin's face when Aizen told him to kill Rukia.. i thought he was a psycho, smiling while going to kill someone.. i can't consider a person cool if i can't even look at their eyes (i've been going on and on about his eyes, but this is what annoys me most about him). i like cool psycho charas like Lucy from Elfen Lied but not like Gin

and i agree with you about Omaeda.. maybe the creator thought that he was spoiling us with all these cool characters and decided to show us what uncool really looks like Tite-Kubo-style.. i can't come up with another explanation.. i watched ep 222 today (eng dub) and he had so much screen time that my eyes and ears still hurt.

sorry for the babbling :)

kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun... kurosaki-kun...

Reminds me of Navi.

I'm agreeing with most of the votes here. I can't stand some of the characters in Bleach...

No matter how much I love the show.

Off the top of my head, my list would be: (In no certain order)

Charlotte Chuhlhourne

Marechiyo Ōmaeda

Hiyori

Pesche & Dondochakka

Don Kanonji

I'm forgetting some -- But those are the main ones I can't stand. I'm only up to 222 right now. (Since I watch the dub)

Really, just about all the characters which ruin the overall seriousness of the show with utter ridiculous BS. xD

I can stand some of them but that's just the ones that bother me most. For some of them it's the character design that bothers me more so than their personality. I don't really like Gin or Aizen either, but they aren't just totally ridiculous so they don't make the list. I mean come on, sometimes I wish this show was a more serious bad-ass show. I like comedy if it's mixed in right, but in Bleach I can take it or leave it -- It's a grab bag for me, one minute it's funny & I'm laughing...Then the next minute, Ugh...So stupid & ridiculous it almost makes me want to stop watching.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...