Worst BLEACH Charecters??

Phenomex95

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Marechiyo Ōmaeda. He's fat and useless. I also have a strong dislike for Orihime. I liked her at the beginning of the series when she was cute, funny, and said more than just, "Kurosaki-kun!" Then she morphed into this useless mary sue character. Has she done anything lately?!

In hueco mundo she was planning on using her rejection power to reject the hogyoku ever existed, or something like that, but that never happened. she was brainwashed in the most recent arc.

she has the most kickass power in the whole series but its wasted on her because she's always acting like a love sick puppy! :doubt:

It's a good thing I haven't started the anime yet, so much hate!!!:mad:

From the manga alone I didn't feel that Marechiyo Ōmaeda was that annoying and useless but I also was power reading the series (20-30 chapters a day) so I probably overlooked that aspect.

Orihime Inoue definitely earns a worst bleach character nomination, especially during the Ulquiorra fight. Even though I've never heard her English dub voice, I knew she sounded annoying and imagine it sounds a lot like Hinata's from the Naruto series but Orihime talks wayyyyy more compared to Hinata.

I agree with some about Kon, always crying about Rukia or something else.Kon_Wallpaper_by_Hey_Say_RUKIA.jpg

Fullbring characters get a nod for worst bleach characters, not even Tsukishima gets a pass. I feel the whole arc is bad.

Hinamori definitely needed to go when she did, don't need to say anything more about her.

Aizen is not a worst Bleach character, he's the bad guy who fooled everyone. I can understand why some people are hating him and his 'cockyness' but he definitely does not get a nomination.

Once I start watching the anime I'll be able to come to more conclusions of worst bleach characters like Marechiyo Ōmaeda, filler characters (must be a lot), others and be able to make a top 10 too

Cheers! :byebye: