Worst BLEACH Charecters??

Phenomex95

Who do you think is/are the worst character(s) from BLEACH?? {If you think alot of them suck list them all}

Here is my list

1. Marechiyo Ōmaeda {How could someone be this annoying and pathetic?}

2. Charlotte Chuhlhourne {:bad_smelly:

3. Orhime {Ichigo this Ichigo that, sheesh get a life and that annoying voice just makes it worse}

4. Hiyori Sarugaki {Typical Annoying Bitch}

5. Yasutora Sado {After the soul society arc, his character takes a major downfall}

407775-73564-marechiyo-omaeda_large.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach has a lot of characters I don't like. I'll list my top 10 disliked characters.

01. Marechiyo Ōmaeda

02. Soifon

03. Chizuru Honshō

04. Momo Hinamori

05. Yumichika Ayasegawa

06. Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto

07. Pesche Guatiche

08. Dondochakka Birstanne

09. All Zanpaktou Spirits shown in the Zanpaktou Filler arc.

10. Orihime

Bleach has a lot of characters I don't like. I'll list my top 10 disliked characters.

01. Marechiyo Ōmaeda

02. Soifon

03. Chizuru Honshō

04. Momo Hinamori

05. Yumichika Ayasegawa

07. Pesche Guatiche

10. Orihime

I forgot about Dondochakka Birstanne & Pesche Guatiche those 2 characters suck...

Why do you hate Soifon so much??

01. Marechiyo Ōmaeda

02. Soifon

03. Chizuru Honshō

04. Momo Hinamori

05. Yumichika Ayasegawa

07. Pesche Guatiche

10. Orihime

Yeah, I gotta agree you with the most of these, Koby; 1,2,4,5,10 would probably be on my list somewhere too.

I actually somewhat liked Pesche and Dondochakka just because they were decent comic relief at times.

I really dislike Orihime now (after the soul society arc anyways because back then she was actually kinda entertaining at times) for where her character has been headed ... pitiful. The pitiful characters are almost always ones in my dislikes in most animes. I kinda dislike Momo for the same reason ...

who seriously should have died in soul society arc when she was stabbed my Aizen.

Now, mind you, I was reading the manga more than watching the anime for the last year, so from the anime I have come to loathe and despise Aizen even more than I loathed and despised him from the manga. Gin should have killed him when he poisened him but no. Aizen was just too much of a prick to go down like that. Now, since it's going to get animated in a couple of weeks I think because they already have the voice cast for the new characters set, I have to say

I loathe Ginjou with a passion, just slightly less than I loathe Aizen. And they look similar too. They're arrogant cocky bastards and I simply can't stand either of them.

If you dislike him on sight, it just gets worse as the story progresses. Thankfully

Tsukishima

is a much more interesting bad guy...

i dislike Aizen because he acts all high and mighty -.- and Gin because he looks like a pedo creep who walks around with his eyes closed all the time (what's up with that?!)

Come on how the hell can you hate Aizen he is the definition of pure awesomeness I thrive to be just like him and Gin how can you despise someone who is always cool headed like he is, can't wait to see how he's character turns out in the dubbed version..

I just don't hate any of the characters yes some of them are annoying but think of how the series would be like without them.

Come on how the hell can you hate Aizen he is the definition of pure awesomeness I thrive to be just like him and Gin how can you despise someone who is always cool headed like he is, can't wait to see how he's character turns out in the dubbed version..

I just don't hate any of the characters yes some of them are annoying but think of how the series would be like without them.

Aizen might be smart and strong but i don't like his arrogant smile and eyes that say ''i'm the king of everything and all of you suck''.. as for Gin, i always thought he was creepy and Aizen's bitch.. so i dislike both of them..

i forgot to say earlier that Omaeda is one of the most annoying charas EVER!!