Where were you on 9-11?

RikuoAmero

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I hadn't started college yet so I was talking to a friend online, who asked me what I thought about what was happening in New York (I didn't have the TV on at the time). I switched over just before the second plane hit and I just sat in front of the TV in shock

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the 7th grade, woke up as usual to get ready for school and my grandpa calls me and tells me to turn on the tv. My typical answer was "piss off" i cant watch tv when im eating breakfast running out the door for school. But he insisted i turn it on. The moment i turned it on i saw a plane hit a building. A few years passed and i met a teacher in high school where her daughter was on the first plane.

The main thing i really remember was the feeling of great fear because i was not only watching history in the making but i some rand person was living it in my living room...

• 1 month later...

I was in the 3rd grade. I remember looking at the clock. I liked the clock. It was one of those atomic clocks so it told you the time/temperature/moon phase and such. Then some guy came to the door and told the teacher.

I remember coming home and seeing all the gas stations full because people were panicking and thought the prices would spike I think.