magix1reaper

Favorite Class?

Personally, my favourite class is Summoner.

There is just something special about it to me.

Well, all the classes are but... this one stands out the most for me.

Why, I'm not certain.

Edited by Aeris

Ever since I came across RPG games, I feel like a Sage would best suit me. Mage has been my choice for many different RPG or MMORPG games. Who said there's no such thing as magic :P?

I'm stuck between ninja and red mage.

Ninja dual wield is just plain nasty, I had a ninja 10 levels bellow the rest of my party (party level 30ish) out damage most of my party members with it. let alone their speed.

Red mage double cast. any two spells in the time it takes for others to cas 1. ouch as well as the red mages shear flexaility. No exploitable weakness, damage inflicted by atacking opponent with what their week to. physical or magic.

I've been a former player of Ragnarok Online for 7 years and led a guild for 5 years. I usually play classes that can cloak through enemy defense so I can summon all my guilds mate to my location (rogue or assassin) or I play a class where I can provide support in the back while staying out of harms way so I can summon reinforcements if enemies break through our front lines (bard or blacksmith).

When I am not a guild leader of anything on any MMORPG/RPG, I usually play a range class.

I always went with Red Mage, but as I get older I seem to drift to ninja or warrior. I always found myself attracted more to power and damage than anything else.