Don't Be Shy, Tell the Truth. How many hours a day do you "game"

Ashanel

Back when I was on my holidays I would game for 5 days on weekdays for about 6 hours :] on weekends I'm usually out with my friends ^_^ haha keeping a social life is hard especially when theres so many amazing games out there >_<

but now I only play whenever I get too, if I'm not pile with college work to do, and when I'm not its usually only 4 hours >_< I've bought about 8 games since last year and I still haven't played them yet because of social life and college life >_<

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used to play video games at least 5 hours a day and maxed to more than 10 hours during weekends. But I've then realised that gaming for 1-3 hours is the best option because life is not in video games. Life is in life. While you progress fast in video game world, you progress so slow in real life. Unless you are making money out of it. Unless  certain activity gives you income, it should never exceed 3 hours. Well, this differs with activity where you are honing some skills tho (especially artistic and music skills).

Edited by Zefreonnoerfez

I used to play video games at least 5 hours a day and maxed to more than 10 hours during weekends. But I've then realised that gaming for 1-3 hours is the best option because life is not in video games. Life is in life. While you progress fast in video game world, you progress so slow in real life. Unless you are making money out of it. Unless  certain activity gives you income, it should never exceed 3 hours. Well, this differs with activity where you are honing some skills tho (especially artistic and music skills).

this pretty much

sure i was "famous" online in the games i played/dominated sure i had some online friends

but after the game turned off i had nothing O.o just another commoner with no income.

so it took my ps3 overheating combined with my lack of funds to replace it at the time to make me go thru "rehab" per say

and well if u go 3 years without it yu really dont need it anymore :/

id only argue ur art/music comment.SO many people draw and sing or write so its nothing special.i always tell people i see spend a lot of time on stuff like that to keep doing it sure if they enjoy it but have it be second place to a real job instead of expecting to be hired in said field.

sad but true.especially with photoshop nowadays being able to draw by hand isnt considered much a skill

lol i always joke that if these idiots imho that go crazy over all these "sports" would start liking to watch gaming id be pretty rich xD

of course i know im not best i mean cmon but i do know im amonst them :D

long after i die virtual reality gaming will be a thing and people will be able to make a living being boss at their competitive games [: mad i wont get to see it glad someone else will