Last Manga You Read

Citizenmanman

• 4 weeks later...

The last manga I read, was also my first. It was the Ranma 1/2 manga, now I don't usually read them but the reason I read this one was to find out how the story finished. The anime never really finished and left me haging so I had to find out how it ended. So I downloaded the manga and read from begining to end and I was surprised at how much more details and different the manga was to the anime, it was a whole nother story and it was great!!! I don't know why I don't read more of them!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm. I read all of Uzumaki. I'd been meaning to after my friend insisted it was the weirdest manga ever about spirals. (It is pretty weird.)

Then I read Gyo for similar reasons. Gashunk. (It is pretty weird.)

Then I read Yami no Koe because another friend of mine insisted I needed to read one of the specific stories in there because I told him I had read Uzumaki. (It is pretty weird.)

Then I read the one he did about cats. (It's super weird.)

I read all of Battle Royale after watching the movie again. Eventually I'll get around to the book. The manga is super into those friendship speeches.

And that about wraps up everything I had been meaning to read.