Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amrehlu

Last Manga You Read

377 posts in this topic

Nanaco Robin series, very good slice of life, romance, story wasn't unique, but even so it was a great manga; 9/10.

The Flower of Evil I really can't put into words on how I feel about this manga. It was very unique, and had twist and turns and I knew it was going to be a dark romance but the ending just threw my head into a spin. The quality of the manga was top notch but I'm not sure how I feel about it, so I guess because of that I would rate it 8/10

I've tried to read Berserk, but when I kept seeing his idiot girlfriend as a zombie I lost interest. I'd like to see this again redone in a newer Anime just like Monster, scene for scene matching the Manga.

Bleach 425

When will it end! Thinking of dropping it! It turned into a soap opera: Ichigos dad turned out to be a shinigami, aizen "allegedly" plotted Ichigos life up till now, Ichigo has lost his Shinigami powers & the new enemy appears! Come on, what is next,...? Probably in chapter 567 Ichigo is going to find out that he is actually his fathers father and that he is actually a she? That orange hair of his sure fooled me. And I really liked Bleach up till now!

The last manga I read was Eyeshield 21 #1. Finished up the series and finally got ahold of some of the manga the other day

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 I think. It's getting interesting at this point although honestly it lacks a strong plot.