Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Itachi isn't dead. After being resurrected by Kabuto, he fights alongside the resurrected Nagato against Killer Bee and Naruto, but a plan he had put in place beforehand to ensure Sasuke's loyalty towards Konoha instead affects him. After helping to defeat Nagato, he goes off on his own. He's the guy who Sasuke is surprised to see at the end of 575.

EDIT: Just re-read your comment and realised I mis-read what you wrote. You did know that Itachi was resurrected "can't wait to see what happens when he confronts his brother again". I think what you meant there by the last sentence is that the whole Itachi dying arc was wasted in terms of storyline? If so, can you expand on that please?

I do know that Itachi has been resurrected, I've been following all the manga chapters. What I meant was that it was a waste to kill him off in the middle of the story. He would've played a better role had he been a living character all throughout, instead of dying and then being resurrected by that lousy excuse for a villain, Kabuto. He is after all one of the most important characters although his past was clouded in so much of mystery due to his actions...........he will most certainly been a pivotal part in what happens from the next chapter onwards.

I think it might be more that Itachi A) knows that he can't change sasuke's mind, and is just content to let naruto try and save him, & B) he might not have a choice in the matter of talking much with sasuke, since giving advice to or helping an enemy of konoha goes against the genjutsu command he accidentally dropped on himself, i.e. he can only work now to protect konoha, any other action falls by the wayside. Of course, it could be a bit of both.

I think it might be more that Itachi A) knows that he can't change sasuke's mind, and is just content to let naruto try and save him, & B) he might not have a choice in the matter of talking much with sasuke, since giving advice to or helping an enemy of konoha goes against the genjutsu command he accidentally dropped on himself, i.e. he can only work now to protect konoha, any other action falls by the wayside. Of course, it could be a bit of both.

Itachi has faith in his ninja messiah ( naruto ). And things should be getting interesting for me though, because Itachi is heading towards Kabuto, and Sasuke seems to follow him for now.

Yeah, kinda stupid of Itachi to be walking away there. Let's just take this villain at his word. He couldn't possibly be lying, could he?
I have a hard time believing kishi wrote this chapter .,as seeing kabuto laughing and itachi giving up. it was too much off a comedy for kishi there.

I feel like kabuto can make itachi fight sasuke, since technically itachi is programmed to "protect konoha," and sasuke has already told him he plans on destroying konoha.

I also like the characterization for madara we're getting, he's not falling under the sort of cheesy "I'm gonna be the strongest bad guy ever" thing where the villain's entire personality is summed up as "evil ambition."

I had the exact same problem. Out of 17 pages, I could only read 11.

That problem's alright now........no more loading problems today.

I wonder what Itachi plans on doing now........whether what Kabuto said is true or false, that jutsu must have some blindspot somewhere..........and Itachi might be the only one who can figure it out..........as long as Sasuke doesn't ruin everything by interfering when he's not needed. Also, the anticipation is big on the Kages vs. Madara............somehow I feel that that Tsunade will pull through......