Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Steins Gate episode 2, again....WTF? am I missing something here? where'd that microwave come from? why is that boner inducing samurai girl actually a guy? Why doesn't that hot red haired girl having a bathing scene? seriously, where'd they get than microwave? why is this show so interesting even though It's like they're speaking gibberish to me? etc..etc.

Steins Gate episode 2, again....WTF? am I missing something here? where'd that microwave come from? why is that boner inducing samurai girl actually a guy? Why doesn't that hot red haired girl having a bathing scene? seriously, where'd they get than microwave? why is this show so interesting even though It's like they're speaking gibberish to me? etc..etc.

*splashes water over idl*

CALM DOWN, MATE!

it was just a dream ... or was it?

ok its been a while since ive last posted on here, been busy downloading & helping out friends with there anime viewing lol... well lets see since my last post i think ive watched Shippuden Ep204-207, going to watch 208 today. Madara is going to pwn Donzos two lackeys. this or the next ep is what im waiting for. other then that i havnt watched any new anime.