Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Bleach 79, Goddammit the bount arc is forty four episodes long!! 44 EPISODES FOR A FILLER ARC!!!??? Well, nothing can be worse than the whole Gurren filler in Naruto which was not only long and more boring than this, but also insulted my favorite show with the name of one of it's characters..

Bleach 79, Goddammit the bount arc is forty four episodes long!! 44 EPISODES FOR A FILLER ARC!!!??? Well, nothing can be worse than the whole Gurren filler in Naruto which was not only long and more boring than this, but also insulted my favorite show with the name of one of it's characters..

why do people actually WATCH these things? just fast forward through it. i guarantee you will not miss anything important.

why do people actually WATCH these things? just fast forward through it. i guarantee you will not miss anything important.

there are some fillers that are good though, but it really depends.

an amount of 3 - 10 episodes are good for me.. and i mostly like filler episodes that does not concern about fighting and some enemies with it, i much more prefer fillers which depict to back stories and light / fun episodes.

last anime episode watched:

One Piece Special: Great adventure at Ocean's Navel

I know it's stupid, but I tend to want to watch all the episodes regardless if it's fillers, sometimes you tend to find some hidden gems that are actually worth seeing inside all the filler, just look at some of the DBZ fillers, Garlic jr etc, this applies to everything except Naruto, which to date only has one filler episode that I actually enjoyed somewhat, in shippuuden anyway.

I know it's stupid, but I tend to want to watch all the episodes regardless if it's fillers, sometimes you tend to find some hidden gems that are actually worth seeing inside all the filler, just look at some of the DBZ fillers, Garlic jr etc, this applies to everything except Naruto, which to date only has one filler episode that I actually enjoyed somewhat, in shippuuden anyway.

it's not stupid, we are just in the same boat as it is mate! as for me, i really tend to watch everything that an anime series has even it's fillers or not.

it just really depends, in my previous post.. i just said that there are some good anime series out there that has good and interesting fillers.

back to topic:

i've just finished watching [Yibis] One Piece Strong World Movie 10 last night