Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Full metal alchemist original series episode 8, I'm realizing more and more how much better brotherhood is, Of course, a few years ago, I wouldn't actually be saying anything was better than this.

How is brotherhood better then the original? I mean i know it has different events and such but the original has so much more feeling in it then brotherhood.

That being said i finished Trinity Blood Ep. 2

How is brotherhood better then the original? I mean i know it has different events and such but the original has so much more feeling in it then brotherhood.

That being said i finished Trinity Blood Ep. 2

Well the suspense factor in brotherhood is indeed greater, the animation quality and the characters on a whole, just appeal to me more, also the ending for the original always bothered me, though it was really good.

I watched Love Hina episode 1!!

Bleach 282 and Shippuden 172, Shippuden wasn't as good as i hoped. also i heard the original version of FMA didn't follow the manga that well, and Brotherhood does a better job of it. i also liked the fact that they made it a little longer then the original by about 12eps. i think they capture the epicness of the story better in Brotherhood better as well.

just watched Gurran Lagann Ep 16. just a recap of the first 15eps but i stopped watching it for about 6months so it was nice to remember what all happened xD. Sickadiscustus how can u not like CodeGeass? i love it for being a well styled mech anime, i haven't seen many of this so i fell in love with the series very fast xD