Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Just watched the new Naruto Shippuden Ep 55 on DH and something keeps bothering me, ALL the illustration has changed!! It seems as though all the faces are wider (FATTER) and the animation doesn't have that 'flair' anymore that the previous Naruto Eps had so carefully done.

Just take a look at Shikmaru (don't know if i spelt it right!), look at his face in the first few eps and then look at him in ep 54....... I've watched them both and it is completely different style of drawing. For me the illustration has finally annoyed me to the end of naruto.. everything about it now is just so 'young' i wish it had more of the seriousness we saw in the first eps... I think ill stick to GOOD OLE BLEACH and Gundam series....

Just watched the new Naruto Shippuden Ep 55 on DH and something keeps bothering me, ALL the illustration has changed!! It seems as though all the faces are wider (FATTER) and the animation doesn't have that 'flair' anymore that the previous Naruto Eps had so carefully done.

Just take a look at Shikmaru (don't know if i spelt it right!), look at his face in the first few eps and then look at him in ep 54....... I've watched them both and it is completely different style of drawing. For me the illustration has finally annoyed me to the end of naruto.. everything about it now is just so 'young' i wish it had more of the seriousness we saw in the first eps... I think ill stick to GOOD OLE BLEACH and Gundam series....

That's because naruto is animated by various groups, one group(the professionals) do all the important fights and some of the episodes, for eg.Hidan vs Kakashi which was beautifully animated and the not so important episodes are done by another group which in my opinion makes everyone look like ass, that's just from what I've read anyway.

Last episode I've wathced is:

Code Geass R1 episode 1, I watched the dubbed version first solely because Lelouche's voice was awesome and worth having to put up with some of the other cringetastic voices and now I'm watching it over subbed.

That's because naruto is animated by various groups, one group(the professionals) do all the important fights and some of the episodes, for eg.Hidan vs Kakashi which was beautifully animated and the not so important episodes are done by another group which in my opinion makes everyone look like ass, that's just from what I've read anyway.

Last episode I've wathced is:

Code Geass R1 episode 1, I watched the dubbed version first solely because Lelouche's voice was awesome and worth having to put up with some of the other cringetastic voices and now I'm watching it over subbed.

idk about that Shippuden thing but i think im going to check that out now after reading your guys post lol. i do notice things change and stuff but not to much and not bad at all, anyway ill look it up my self.

im watching Bleach The Diamond Dust Rebellion dubed, my friend hasnt seen it so i got him to come over to watch it lol