Favorite Cartoon Show

Diablo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly because people didn't discuss much about cartoons before and I just made the sub-forum yesterday and moved all existing topics I found into it.

Anyways I'm currently watching Avatar ~ The Last Airbender and loving it. I'd probably even say it's became my favorite cartoon. Definitely excited to watch The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra that airs next summer (unless it gets delayed again).

I recently watched Wolverine and the X-MEN and it was awesome too. It's sad that they ended season 1 by introducing a new enemy but then it got canceled before season 2 was made. Leaves it definitely feeling incomplete. I felt that this might have been the best cartoon based on the X-MEN as well so that makes it all the more sad that it got canceled.

ReBoot is an old classic as well. I grew up watching this on Toonami as it was in the time-slot right before Dragon Ball Z. It recently got re-released to a complete DVD box set so I'm re-watching the rips from it in much better quality. It was the first fully CG-animated Cartoon ever made.

I forgot to mention I also thoroughly enjoy 'The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest'. Johnny Quest is alright, but I much prefer The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest over it. It's a great cartoon that use to come on during Toonami. Unfortunately only the first 13 episodes were ever released on DVD.

Mainly because people didn't discuss much about cartoons before and I just made the sub-forum yesterday and moved all existing topics I found into it.

Actually I always wished we should have a sub forum for Cartoons. But I thought since people never talked about them, so it's not gonna happen. Now I think that people would also talk about Cartoons since theres a sub forum about it.

I honestly didn't care much for the Simpsons. I'd watch Southpark occasionally but I wasn't ever devoted to it. If there was nothing else on TV I'd watch it. Futurama was awesome but I got bored with it later on. I'm not sure if I saw all the episodes or not, but I haven't bothered to watch the new episodes since the show got renewed. I may do so eventually but I haven't decided yet.

I love watching the Misadventures of Flapjack, Adventure Time and Regular Show.

I've been known to watch Chowder and The Cramp Twins too.

I have to agree with Koby on the Futurama thing though. I loved the series up until recently. It's the same with South Park. I adore the older episodes but the recent stuff just doesn't appeal to me very much anymore. ):

I used to watch a lot of cartoons when I was younger and my favs would be Looney Tunes, Powerpuff Girls and its new version, Powerpuff Girls Z (which I sadly got to see only a few episodes), the spy girls Totally Spies, X-Men the old cartoon and UltraForce. Plus a whole lot more which have me wishing for the good old days to come back :(

I really enjoyed the Avatar: The Last Airbender series but I hated the fact it ended on a cliff hanger. I've heard from other members that the next series will be sort of a time skip forward and I'm just hoping that things left unanswered in the first will still be answered.

I just finished re-watching it earlier today.. and what cliff-hanger do you speak of? I think it ended nicely. Just wish it might have fast-forwarded a few years before ending to show us how they live after all that's happened, but otherwise it did actually end the story nicely and close all the plot points. So I fail to see where the cliffhanger is.

I just finished re-watching it earlier today.. and what cliff-hanger do you speak of? I think it ended nicely. Just wish it might have fast-forwarded a few years before ending to show us how they live after all that's happened, but otherwise it did actually end the story nicely and close all the plot points. So I fail to see where the cliffhanger is.
At the end when Zuko attempts to find out where his mother is, leaving it open that she is still alive. To be honest, for me it played a major part in the series because of how it influenced Zuko and possibly even helped decend Azula futher into madness as shown towards the end as she has her mental break down. I was really hoping to see more but I think it's past that stage now. Still a good show. Just feel a bit pouty about it. D:

It would have been interesting yet at the same time, maybe it was good they ended it when they did, y'know?