Favorite Cartoon Show

Diablo

Tom and Jerry are legends. I hate the new shit though.

The old episodes were so very violent, creative and funny. xD

Now this is what I'm talking about. T&J were epic as hell, these guys turned pure down right crazy, insane, mind boggling violence into a funny show. Compared to today's cartoons T&J are in the class of hard core anime violence. I mean you would see Tom chasing Jerry with a freaking steak knife and then Jerry turns around and shoots him in the face with a shot gun. I mean to top things off am pretty sure most of us who watched it were still in the prime of our youth, that's like 6-10 years old now those were the days. But with nowadays if they were to put something like that on T.V for kids to watch parents would start wining and bla bla bla and eventually the studio's would have to take the show off the air, ah I miss those good old days, one day am going to buy all the episode of T&J and watch them till my brain dyes of pure awesomeness.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah you have to love sarcasm, I here the banning bells ringing if someone doesn't stop spamming.

I got me a new favorite cartoon, Phineas and Pherb just watched a 12 hour marathon of it on Disneay channel and even though I had watched most of those episode I still enjoyed every minute of it. "Hey Ferb I know what we're going to do today".

I got me a new favorite cartoon, Phineas and Pherb just watched a 12 hour marathon of it on Disneay channel and even though I had watched most of those episode I still enjoyed every minute of it. "Hey Ferb I know what we're going to do today".

I used to like Phineas and pherb until our damn cable operator started to telecast the channel in native language instead of English, which is so uncool.

Chowder!!!!!!!!!! :P

Chowder power hell yeah I still enjoy this show, it's a good thing CN hasn't removed it off the air, there is nothing like a good chowder episode on a Saturday morning.

But I wonder will Chowder ever become a professional chef, ah who care as long as he keeps stuffing his face and I keep laughing my ass off I ain't complaining.

My favorite cartoons have got to be The Loony Toons. who can resist the endless laughs of Wile E. Coyote and his endless attemps to catch the Road Runner, or Bugs' schemes that always seem to interfere with either: Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, or Elmer Fudd. The cartoon is epic, dating back from the fifties, before that for some characters, and still sometimes airing episodes on the Tele though not nearly as often as they should. What I liked most about the show is how it worked in politics and current events in a way that was "over the head" for the children watching the show, but still obvious enough for the adults watching it with their kids. 'Courage the Cowardly Dog' and 'The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy' are two of my "newer" cartoons but i perfer the classics and their wicked sence of humor.

• 3 weeks later...