Signature of the Week?

Koby

Well first off what do you think, should it be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly? Because I was kind of thinking of displaying it at the bottom of the forums main page. Do you think weekly would involve me changing it too often? Perhaps I could come up with an easier way of doing so. Such as uploading the new one over the old one? (nah.. some browsers cache and it won't change for some people)...

Anyhow for the signature competition:

Size: 350x130

Theme: Christmas

Everything else is up to you, so use your imagination and creativity.

New001 ]

Eh VL atleast we tried right?

GG nutx, pure ownage

:D As Koby said, the competition isn't over yet. We still have a chance at winning.

Believe me, there was this one time where my sig must have been the worst out of three signatures, and yet, I still won the competition by a lot. It just depends on what the people voting like about the graphics in the competition.

I hate it when people already assume they will lose or just not compete at all because they see Nutz or something they assume is better then them participating. Please do not let that stop you from competing. I'd love to see what everyone can do!

i didn't enter coz im busy nowadays with work and such .. and i hate themed contests (christmassy stuff =P)

lol.

i like freeeeeeedom. haha

and is anyone gonna make anything outta this contest?