My Russian cat needs a name!

Trend

Hello all, Im getting a Russian siberian cat, this is what she looks like(yeah she looks kinda funny XD):

397721544.jpg

397721551.jpg

397721534.jpg

397627921.jpg

I need a female name for her, preferably Russian (but doesn't have to be) and it has to be a badass one.:boss:

here's what I got so far..

Balalaika (she's the Russian badass from Black lagoon)

revy (yes, also from Black Lagoon haha)

Eda(okay, I like Black Lagoon lmao)

Soi Fon

Canaan

Yoruichi

Heres what you all have come up with so far:

Kappuchu - Chi-Chi

Rune - Lady draugnov

poetictragedy - Veda

Shade - pretteh kitteh

Honey - Juvia

Jenova☆ - Marcelline

Thanks Zan ^^ I'll check it out

That's cool seirachan, my bro has allergies so I wanted to get something that wouldn't bother people with allergies too bad. They apparently produce less of the protein that causes reactions that most cats do. Did you get yours for the same reason? I like those odd names too ^^ it separates them from the norm haha

Kap, Great suggestion! I love DBZ haha I'll add it to the list

Thanks Zan ^^ I'll check it out

That's cool seirachan, my bro has allergies so I wanted to get something that wouldn't bother people with allergies too bad. They apparently produce less of the protein that causes reactions that most cats do. Did you get yours for the same reason? I like those odd names too ^^ it separates them from the norm haha

Kap, Great suggestion! I love DBZ haha I'll add it to the list

My maraduan still drove my mom crazy with her allergies and my bf was getting bad in my room where my new cat is yesterday. So they are pretty much the same as any cat, if your talking about allergies it's more about length of hair, so when they shed and all get all over the place it's less.

I got Maraduan cause she was the first female I could get, and I got Tyrone my new little guy cause he reminds me of her and I loved her.

My maraduan still drove my mom crazy with her allergies and my bf was getting bad in my room where my new cat is yesterday. So they are pretty much the same as any cat, if your talking about allergies it's more about length of hair, so when they shed and all get all over the place it's less.

I got Maraduan cause she was the first female I could get, and I got Tyrone my new little guy cause he reminds me of her and I loved her.

Ah ok, they must not be the same breed then. I've been researching these guys for a while to make sure they really are less allergenic. From what I've read it sounds like they are, I used to think it was the fur that caused the allergies but it turns out its a special protein in the saliva. When they lick themselves it gets on the fur and so on. And apparently Siberian cats don't produce as much of that protein depending on how pure of a Siberian it is.

I used to have another cat named Alex but he passed away last month sadly. He caused so much havoc with his fur lol, my bro hated that cat because he would always die whenever he came to visit lol XD. Tyrone is an awesome name btw ^^

Ah ok, they must not be the same breed then. I've been researching these guys for a while to make sure they really are less allergenic. From what I've read it sounds like they are, I used to think it was the fur that caused the allergies but it turns out its a special protein in the saliva. When they lick themselves it gets on the fur and so on. And apparently Siberian cats don't produce as much of that protein depending on how pure of a Siberian it is.

I used to have another cat named Alex but he passed away last month sadly. He caused so much havoc with his fur lol, my bro hated that cat because he would always die whenever he came to visit lol XD. Tyrone is an awesome name btw ^^

Here we call it Siamese, my Maraduan definitely had something else in her and was long haired but Tyrone is pretty close to full breed.

Tyrone:

IMG_0867.jpg

Maraduan

IMG_0339.jpg

Aw I really like their colors, I'm guessing they both have the blue eyes too? Siamese cat's are supposed to be one of the smartest breeds, I read somewhere that they're the only ones you can take on walks lol. I tried putting Alex on a leash once, lets just say chaos ensued haha

Aw I really like their colors, I'm guessing they both have the blue eyes too? Siamese cat's are supposed to be one of the smartest breeds, I read somewhere that they're the only ones you can take on walks lol. I tried putting Alex on a leash once, lets just say chaos ensued haha

you have to train them when they are young to put on walks, otherwise as my pic with Maraduan she did NOT move, and she was not happy. You can also buy a Cat Harness to make it easier to walk the cat, it goes around their front legs rather then around the neck. and Yeah blue eyes all Siamese have that. My Tyrone is in the right stage to start teaching him but I don't have money right now cause I'm moving out in a few days

I just found this pic of Maraduan when I first got her : D

kitten-1.jpg

Hmm that sounds interesting. I might give this cat some training while shes young then ^^. Although I have to admit, walking a cat around the neighborhood would seem kind of odd haha yet awesome at the same time.

Aw Maraduan looks like she was a fluffy little kitten (:

Good luck with the move Btw

balalaika stands for both the national instrument163849836214856661.pngand the russian Dragunoff rifle.

but Balalaika is too long for a name, i'd end up calling out just Bal the next day, lol

anyway i suck at naming pets, but if you need any help with russian translation of something or anything i'm your man

Thanks Shade! I had no idea that name translated to that, really interesting. Sure thing I'll be sure to go to you for any Russian translations

Ya I agree Kas and like Shade said if I go with a long name I'll just end up making a shorter nick name out of it. Revy is pretty high on my list right now ^^

At first I pronounced the "j" lol but then it clicked, Spanish right haha. yeah that's a unique name Honey, thanks!