Namine Or Kairi?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say Kairi, prolly because I have a haircut like her haha.

But she was also there first, and I didn't like what Namine did in Castle Oblivion although I still do like them both.

But I can also relate to Namine with the drawing, I love drawing.

But Kairi it is because I only bought the game in the first place because I thought Kairi was a really cool looking person, I dunno haha, I was weird when the first game came out.

• 2 months later...

Namine was pretty cool but Kairi was much better. Kairi may not be as skilled as Namine but Kairi is pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Namine is able to mess with peoples minds, and thats just about it (yea she does more but this is all im putting). Plus Namine is a dumb blond! (no offense to any other blondes but she is acting like a true blond...)

well Kairi is still a lot better then Namine

• 3 months later...
Guest Xerph_IceBlade

Kairi wins hands down... i mean like she has a frekien keyblade and can fight for herself and doesnt need peoples help... like i like Namine is cool and all with the ability to change peoples memories and all but it takes WAY TO LONG and they have to be in a capsule so she has to put u in it and u can fight bac so she cant but u in so im gonna go with Kairi

• 1 month later...