Namine Or Kairi?

Koby

Actually 99.9% of all blondes are exactly the same. The ONLY exception is a female battle buddy of mine at basic, and she died her hair prior. ONLY exception. Namine may control memories, but I still feel if I had no memories I'd still be better off. I dun like memories. Therefore if she GAVE me memories it would more of my punishment rather than me forgetting what I have remaining.

Oh did I also mention I have a vendetta against blondes becomes so far I'm 9 and 1 for getting treated like crap by blondes? Yeah 9 out of 10 blondes I've most unfortunately had the oportunity of meeting, made me dislike all blondes since they're bitches and dumb. Only one natural blonde is the exception for that but I haven't seen her in close to 12 years.

I hate them both.

Naminé's more adorable, though.

Kairi is a more of a dumblonde then Naminé.

Hold on, how come Naminé doesn't have the whole 'x' thing going on with her name?

Roxas has it. Hey...why are they the only blondes?

This is weird!!!!

Whatever. Like Bernie, I hate them both. But Namine is better. Kairi is a horny schoolgirl who does what she's told.

Sora told her to wait, so she did. WRONG answer chick, you go off and find them!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Roxas-kun

well, this is a toughy.... I guess ill go w/ Kairi since she has a keyblade...

I do like Namine a lot though but I have to go w/ Kairi more!

• 2 months later...