Amy Winehouse found dead

RazorDan

and yes, i guess she is to blame that after her death first thing most people remember is her addiction.

You say that as if you don't think her death was drug related. Sure the autopsy report isn't back yet, however the news has had this to say about her death:

Amy, who was 27, was known among her friends as a party animal and addict, and many are saying she simply overdid it while partying on July 22. Allegedly the tipping point was a drug run she made at 10:30 pm that night, The People reports. She proceeded to mix cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and ketamine, and coupled with the alcohol she was drinking, the combination proved fatal.
According to her very own friends she was mixing drugs the night of her death.

Source: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/24/amy-winehouse-dead-drug-overdose/

no shit, lol, you cant do that to yourself and not die because of that, what i say is not every drug addict has whatever it takes to rise like that and be well known. there must be a difference between dying of a dirty needle somewhere on the street after having ruined your life and dying from overdose while living the life.

Well, overdose is a risk you take when you do drugs. I don't really miss her, and I think she would be forgotten very soon as her music was ok, but not very groundbreaking to be remembered. We will probably see a sharp increase of popularity as the music industry will exploit her death, and soon after you won't even remember her. All I can think of is: Will Charlie Sheen be next to overdose?

One drug addict down, millions to go.

Obviously you've never been near one to speak like that. No matter how wrongly a person dies, it doesn't deserve that kind of smirk remarks.

And yeah, the fact that she joined the 27 club makes me think it was actually intentional but you never really know. Besides her music was not so good, she won't be partying with morrison anywyz.