What MP3 Player Do You Have?

Rawkstar

I didn't know if to put this in the general section or here but ah oh well... What MP3 Player You Have?

I own a Black Zune 80GB just love itttttt!!! Way better then the Icrap :P Errr, I mean the Ipod, hehehe!! Anyway, I just got it like 3 weeks ago and just been adding in music like crazy. It's my first MP3 ever. I was thinking on getting the Ipod until I saw a few commericals on the Zune and wanted to try something different just to be unique. With the Zune you can:

• Wireless Zune-to-Zune sharing

• Customized the background [The Ipod can not do this ^_^]

• Large color screen bright 3-inch LCD video screen [ipod screen so small]

• Built-in FM tuner

There's so much more. Just sharing how AWESOME the zune is xD I hope there are Zune owners here :]

I have a 30GB iPod that my dad won at work (he is the manager of the local O'reilly's Auto Parts store and his store did better than any other in the district so he won 2 of them), so he gave me one. Then I bought an FM tuner for it for five dollars. =P

I use the iPod mostly as a flash drive to move anime etc.. from pc to pc.. but I do have about 2,000 songs on it currently.

I have an IPOD nano 4gb, bought it ages ago when they first came out. I am waiting for the iphone to be released in Australia. I dont really need an FM tuner because i have an ipod connection cable running from my car stereo which is pretty cool because Pioneer displays on the screen when i plug it in.

• 2 years later...

I recently bought a 32GB Zune HD, and I love it to death. I had already owned a Zune, so when the HD came out, I knew I'd have to get one eventually. I like the touch screen, and it's got enough space to put movies on, which makes me really happy. I just wish it had more apps and games. But hey, you can't win them all. Besides, there are probably more apps in development anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a customized Zune HD with 32 gigabytes. Way better then an IPOD TOUCH. Even though it does not have too many apps I really dont care much for apps. Its all about the music quality and the simple interface. On Ipods it seems listening to music is just another app. On the Zune HD its all about the music, it has better quality and it has great interface that includes pictures, bios, and related stuff on artists. I have had two Zunes and two Ipods. I prefer Zune.