1. 1. Voting

• Wake [spoiler][MEGAVIDEO]W9RX7XN2[/MEGAVIDEO] [/spoiler]
    • Iki [spoiler][YOUTUBE]BjmrvgtjPdw[/YOUTUBE] [/spoiler]
    • samuto1993 [spoiler][YOUTUBE]q2n9HLmlUJU[/YOUTUBE][/spoiler]
    • ipwnu7130 [spoiler][YOUTUBE]BwURWEIOxZ8[/YOUTUBE][/spoiler]
    • RazorDan [spoiler][youtube]tnwTFWTPXQI[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • seirachan [spoiler][youtube]bUddcGkHg_A[/youtube][/spoiler]

randomamvcontest.jpg

Right, Random (The Joker) is busy, so I'm filling in for a bit!

Congratulations to TB_Inuyasha_X for winning contest 11! Here is the criteria!

• Anime/Game - Any
  • Theme - Love

• Song - Love Song [R & B, Rock, Euro.. etc]

Entry Closing Date: 1st July 2011 14:00 UK time

Poll closing Date: 4th July 2011 14:00 UK time

Good luck to everyone, and can't wait to see your creations!

Also, as outlined by Seira on the last few contests, if your video has to audio swap, follow the steps in the spoiler:

if you had to audioswap b/c of WMG, you can get around that by following these rules. ) Go to "My Videos".

2) Select "Resolve Copyright" on the video you are having copyright issues with. OR, go to the video itself and choose "resolve copyright" from there.

3) Scroll down and pick the option "I want to learn more about this dispute process".

4) Scroll down and pick the option "Take me to the dispute form".

5) Pick option #2 and PASTE the following statement into the text bar next to it;

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

^

This is the statement u must enter into option #2, your audio will be up withing several hours, give it patience : )

Damit Wake, that was quick!! id love to enter, but i cant get a working program!! and i am not entering using windows movie maker!! gosh, and i had such an awesome idea. time to call the IT department for some help...... *corny theme song starts playing*

Damit Wake, that was quick!! id love to enter, but i cant get a working program!! and i am not entering using windows movie maker!! gosh, and i had such an awesome idea. time to call the IT department for some help...... *corny theme song starts playing*

Yah, I had the idea pop into my head and just sat down and did it, before I forgot. Actually I used Movie Maker for this amv, lol. But actually I don't use a standard version I use Windows Movie Maker 2.6 which has worked much better for me. I.E. it has more options and doesn't crash every 5 minutes.

Yah, I had the idea pop into my head and just sat down and did it, before I forgot. Actually I used Movie Maker for this amv, lol. But actually I don't use a standard version I use Windows Movie Maker 2.6 which has worked much better for me. I.E. it has more options and doesn't crash every 5 minutes.

mmmm, that is so unfair. the standard one crashes all the bloody time!! and has nearly no features at all!!!!!!!! maybe if i put in some effort, it wont come out all pathetic and hidious like only windows movie maker can...