who do you think would win in a fight naruto or ichigo?

jade666

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ichigo because while Naruto has the Nine-tails and Sage Mode... Ichigo has Super Saiyan 3 and the ability to always miraculously power up with little to no training ever to always come out on top. That and he has Orihime to restore his powers and any limbs he may lose.

Ichigo+bankai+hollowfication+flash steping=instant kill in less than a second. I doubt naruto is that quick.

Meh, details...

Ichigo+bankai+hollowfication+flash steping = Naruto+sage mode+4 tails form+shadow clone

Ichigo is more of a self-doubting wuss while Naruto is a go-blindly-beat-em-up guy.

Ichigo can be wussy at times for sure. It depends on what motivates him. If Ichigo becomes hollowfied, he is just like Naruto's fox transformation . . . a crazy-ass, super powerful monster basically. Naruto might even be more "powerful", but being more powerful won't always decide the outcome. Ichigo's flash step is INSTANT. Can Naruto predict this? I'm assuming no. So Ichigo flashing steping behind Naruto and running his zanpaktou through his neck will decapitate Naruto.

I assume if Naruto was decapitated he'd die, right? lol. If not then, yeah, I would agree Naruto has already won.

EDIT - Oh yeah, Ichigo can fight in the air. Naruto is kinda stuck on the ground for the most part, correct? I personally think Ichigo's abilities are much more practical for "delivering the kill", even if Naruto can over power him.

i don't know why i'm doing this even though i don't like the series, but for the sake of argument ... how many fights has "ichigo" actually won? let's recap -

Fight against Kenpachi - Draw (Don't even try calling that a victory)

Fight against Byakuya - His hollow form weakened Byakuya enough to be struck down. Because the next time they meet, he easily out-classes Ichigo

Fight against Karya - filler

Fight against Grimmjow - many repeated fails till he finally used "hollow mask" to gain the victory

Fight against Ulquiorra(?) - same thing as with Grimmjow except he actually died in that one and was brought back to life

Fight against Gin - Lost

Fight against Aizen - Used up all his power for the last attack and still didn't even dent the guy

That's not a very good victory record, is it? No, on to Naruto ...

Fight against Haku - unleashes One Tail to gain an advantage

Fight against Kiba - pure pwnage victory

Fight against Neji - again, the victory was his and his alone

Fight against Gaara - Both used giant beasts to battle but it was his head-butt that got him the win

Fight against Kabuto - Kabuto let his guard down and got hit by a Rasengan, giving a somewhat win for Naruto

Fight against Sasuke - Lost

Fight against Deidara - Inconclusive

Fight against Orochimaru - Use of the 4 Tails form, obviously better than any hollow form

Fight against Kakazu - Use of the Rasenshuriken to destroy the last heart.

Also, does Ichigo's sword even pierce anything anymore? At the beginning of the series, it would draw blood everytime it struck. Now, it hits a hollow and they say - "Confound you! You scratched my spirit armor!"

Also, assuming that his "instantaneous" flight ability got him near Naruto to slice his head off, the Fox inside him would automatically awaken, turn into Nine Tails, bringing out the pure Hollow form of Ichigo and together they would obliterate the planet like the extremely hyped characters that they are.

i don't know why i'm doing this even though i don't like the series, but for the sake of argument ... how many fights has "ichigo" actually won? let's recap -

Fight against Kenpachi - Draw (Don't even try calling that a victory)

Fight against Byakuya - His hollow form weakened Byakuya enough to be struck down. Because the next time they meet, he easily out-classes Ichigo

Fight against Karya - filler

Fight against Grimmjow - many repeated fails till he finally used "hollow mask" to gain the victory

Fight against Ulquiorra(?) - same thing as with Grimmjow except he actually died in that one and was brought back to life

Fight against Gin - Lost

Fight against Aizen - Used up all his power for the last attack and still didn't even dent the guy

That's not a very good victory record, is it? No, on to Naruto ...

Fight against Haku - unleashes One Tail to gain an advantage

Fight against Kiba - pure pwnage victory

Fight against Neji - again, the victory was his and his alone

Fight against Gaara - Both used giant beasts to battle but it was his head-butt that got him the win

Fight against Kabuto - Kabuto let his guard down and got hit by a Rasengan, giving a somewhat win for Naruto

Fight against Sasuke - Lost

Fight against Deidara - Inconclusive

Fight against Orochimaru - Use of the 4 Tails form, obviously better than any hollow form

Fight against Kakazu - Use of the Rasenshuriken to destroy the last heart.

No offense, but what's your point? Each of these characters fight within their own universe, each fighting very different opponents under different circumstances. I think judging battle records isn't an accurate way to determine the outcome of 2 characters from different universes and who fought very different oponents. If they were from the same universe then maybe it would be relavent.

Abilities, personality traits, tactics, skills, endurance, strength, speed, experience and even being lucky are far more relavent I think.

Also, does Ichigo's sword even pierce anything anymore? At the beginning of the series, it would draw blood everytime it struck. Now, it hits a hollow and they say - "Confound you! You scratched my spirit armor!"

It's still a sword. I'm pretty sure swords don't magically bounce off Naruto. lol. If Naruto was decapitated or stabbed through the lungs or heart, wouldn't he die? Naruto's not an immortal last time I saw the anime.

Also, assuming that his "instantaneous" flight ability got him near Naruto to slice his head off, the Fox inside him would automatically awaken, turn into Nine Tails, bringing out the pure Hollow form of Ichigo and together they would obliterate the planet like the extremely hyped characters that they are.

I'm thinking Ichigo wouldn't give Naruto that much time to use the transformation. If Naruto is dead . . . he's dead. Naruto or the Demon would not have enough time to adjust to Ichigo's flash step attack.

Let's say Naruto could survive an instant death blow, and used his fox transformation and Ichigo went full hollow, then I'd say the outcome would be too difficult to predict, and yes may end up destroying Earth.

I'll admit the fox transformation is very powerful, but Naruto simply won't be given the chance. Flash step is way too fast, and it doesn't take an insane super attack to kill him. A simple death blow from a sword would do just fine (as far as I know, for I stopped watching Naruto after about Shppuden 40-50ish).

I'll admit the fox transformation is very powerful, but Naruto simply won't be given the chance. Flash step is way too fast, and it doesn't take an insane super attack to kill him. A simple death blow from a sword would do just fine (as far as I know, for I stopped watching Naruto after about Shppuden 40-50ish).

again, that's just an assumption. you say Flash Step is the fastest, I say it's Instant Transmission.

As for the sword, if you wanna get into the details of it, then in his spirit form, Ichigo can't hit anything physical. His sword will pass straight through Naruto while Naruto burns up his unconscious body taking his own sweet time.

Also, even if we consider the details aside, you're forgetting "Substitution Jutsu". It'll leave Ichigo wondering why the hell is sword got jammed into a rock.

again, that's just an assumption. you say Flash Step is the fastest, I say it's Instant Transmission.

As for the sword, if you wanna get into the details of it, then in his spirit form, Ichigo can't hit anything physical. His sword will pass straight through Naruto while Naruto burns up his unconscious body taking his own sweet time.

Also, even if we consider the details aside, you're forgetting "Substitution Jutsu". It'll leave Ichigo wondering why the hell is sword got jammed into a rock.

Yes, instant transmission is the fastest! It's almost like teleporting! . . . but what does that have to do with Ichigo vs Naruto? Can Naruto use something like that now? Anyways, flash step is faster than what Naruto can handle. He just doesn't have time to pull a substitution or any counter to it. It is an assumption, yes, but I think it's an acrurate one. Hell, this topic is based on opinion and assumption.

Yeah, I guess that's a valid point. It's true he might not be able to do physical harm in spirt form, but I doubt Naruto could harm Ichigo either in that case. Good argument though! I will take it into consideration.

I will say that Ichigo being victorious is a good guess, but no I'm not 100% certain. I'd say about 70%, considering not everything can be taken into account and considering how different their universes are and the rules of them are. Going by what info I have, I'd say Ichigo has the edge in practicalness.

not sure, it depemds on the writes but,it would be a good fight if between Hollow Inchgo and nine tailed naruto. Incigo to me is good but for the most part if it wasn't for is hollow he would had down on epiosde 271 of bleach. so al iam syaign is, i like Both but it does really dpend on the witre of who wins.

p.s it will be a long and alsome fight

• 3 weeks later...