who do you think would win in a fight naruto or ichigo?

jade666

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I say Naruto would crush Ichigo, if it were Ichigo's final getsuga vs Naruto with his current prowess, Naruto would demolish him.

His sage mode gives him focus of chakra around like everything and the kyuubi grants extra chakra+healing and the fastest moving body from his world.

Ichigo in his final getsuga form is fast and strong, but in the same way as Naruto is in his regular sage mode. Naruto gets major advantages and bonuses in this fight.

it would be Naruto, even Ichigo has a superior power, shadow clones of naruto always do the amazing tricks

which you always suprise at the end and each batle when he seems to nearly fail

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

remember the 3stages trick to kill one of the Six Path Pain ??? isnt it impressive

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

and with Sage mode, the Odama Rasengan is extremly powerfull

I want to say Naruto but if Naruto's meting Ichigo in his soul reaper form that probably means Naruto's dead and that opens a whole new can of worms. If the Naruto and Bleach worlds exist in the same Universe then what happens to Jinchuuriki when they die? Would they automatically become hollows because of their beasts influence. Who knows,and obviously I've thought about this way wayyyyyyyyyy to much lol