who do you think would win in a fight naruto or ichigo?

jade666

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ichigo would mop the floor with Naruto without even having to use his Bankai. All naruto has is his rasengan which is about the equivilent of a hollows cero which ichigo has shown again and again he can cut through with little effort.

Yeah, you're right. I assume his Rasen-shuriken, Sage Mode, Infinite Shadow Clones, Summoning Jutsu, Fox Mode don't exist in this alternate reality of yours? =P

Also, I seem to recall a certain orange haired kid getting a hole punched in his chest without even any special techniques.

• 2 weeks later...

This is rather funny me and my mates where talking about this in the car the other day...two of us being major Naruto fans (me included) and the the other three major Bleach fans..after all arguments cleared we said that it was truly to hard to predict but hell i say Naruto FTW he is just more determined and bad ass then Ichigo :D

• 2 weeks later...

that kind of a tough question but, let's make them more human for a moment. take away the kyuubi (since he wasn't born with it) and naruto still has rasenshuriken, sage mode, kage bunshin, all trained for. if ichigo never met rukia (was a setup from aizen's side), he's just ordinary plus you don't see poeple talking to their weapons very often lol. so naruto is stronger (in that sense).

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

and don't forget, naruto half mastered the kyuubi already. apparently he's currently the fastest ninja alive

i would have to go with ichigo if he uses his bankai and hollowfies naruto would be screwed there is no beating him when he is that strong i dont even think naruto could lay a hand on him

And what if Naruto is in Sage mode and using his shadow clones to perform Rasen-shuriken? Or even more so, his nine-tailed fox mode is unleashed? Even with Ichigo's inner hollow, the Kyuubi form is on a similar (if not same or above) power level of hollowfied Ichigo.