140 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rukia achieve Bankai?

• No way, Impossible.
    • Yes, I think she will.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it would be fair to all other soul reapers for a non ranked soul reaper to achieve bankai when it's even hard for the captains! If it takes thousands of years to master Rukia has a long way to go. I think maybe one day, she could achieve bankai, but not in the near future. I feel that achieving bankai has just become another common thing that everyone has, and if Rukia were to achieve it, it would become stupid and meaningless.

In some ways l would like to see her get a bankai. But as many of you have said a bankai should be very hard to achieve. But l can see her getting one when the series comes to an end. And as sode no shirayuki is the most beautiful of all the soul reapers swords l am sure that the final release will be a very impressive one.

I do believe that in one episode it was mentioned that she would be a first seat or lieutenant level but her big bro Byakuya puts a stop to her pogress to keep her out of harms way..... given that she's got the skills and the power to get Bankai eventually. Although most chars in Bleach do tend to get to Bankai level after a hundred years of training apart from Ichigo.

Im sure she will achieve it some how by the end of the show, as she is one of the main characters and it was stated that she has some potential.

However if she does gain a bankai, i hope it doesnt overshadow Toshrio's as he is a Captain and a Child Prodigy at that so it wouldnt make much sense.

• 1 month later...