140 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rukia achieve Bankai?

• No way, Impossible.
    • Yes, I think she will.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope it never happens. bankai is supposed to be immensely difficult to obtain. if she does get it, then it'll be all like DBZ where every single character started going SSJ, even though it was said early on that a SSJ appears only once in a thousand years or something.

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth

• 2 weeks later...
I think she should achieve bankia because she is the most usable character and her achieving bankia would make a good asset to the team, and make the bleach series even more interesting. I think

I don't think that Rukia achieving bankia would change the series an awful lot because she is not a overally strong Soul Reaper. I think it would be better if she played a bigger role however, just because I think that she was pretty cool.

I hope that she too get a good bankai not like one of ichigo's cause it just gives him speed and some power too and nothing much...

Ichigo's bankia is actually really good, he became so much stronger when he learnt how to use his bankia so I don't know what you are talking about with his bankia not being that good...

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt it, you need special training to achieve Bankai which is normally only given to Lieutenants who have enough spiritual pressure (ie. good enough to become captains, such as Renji). The only exception to this is Ikkaku who is the 3rd Seat of Squad 11 the squad specializing in combat. Not to mention the fact that Byakuya would never let them give her the training (he kept her getting assigned a seat.)

• 2 weeks later...
It seems like some people are thinking that we will see Rukia achieve bankai around WW time. What do you guys think? I'd like to know why you think she should/should not achieve bankai.

Personally I don't think she should achieve it, or at least not at her current level. It's true that she has the strength to be a seated member, but isn't one because Byakuya didn't want her to get hurt, but still. Bankai is suppose to be the last release, and only really powerful shinigami are said to have it. Rukia's brother once said that even of the noble houses a shinigami that is able to obtain Bankai is like 1 out of 4 or otherwise rare (if I remember correctly).

Therefore there is already too many people with Bankai, and well Bankai is suppose to take thousands of years to fully master.. Which makes Bankai sound cool, but if everyone starts getting it, that would be lame and ruin Bankai.. O.o However now it seems everyone is getting Bankai or already has it.. Just seems like Bankai really isn't that hard to obtain anymore.. :/

So I wish she doesn't ever get Bankai. However I have a feeling Kubo will give her it eventually.

If she becomes a captain obviously she will. I think they are grooming her along with renji to eventually be captains.

Like everyone is saying, shes to weak, but if she is going to continue as a main character or even main support, shes going to need a power boost and they may have no choice, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for her to be in any future fights.

Well those are my thoughts.

Also Ichigos is the best bankai, it has speed. And in a fight speed is generally most important, especially in a sword fight.

If your to slow you lose your head, bulky muscles, flashy technigues don't mean much unless you can hit your opponent.

Also his bankai looks the best.

• 2 weeks later...