The chicken or the egg?

barstow123

which one?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

so, let us converse. what came first? the chicken, or the egg? please elaborate your response in the silliest way possible. the silliest response wins the golden chicken (not real)

i for one say it is the chicken. it was out of spite for his rivalry with the egg. it was only innevitable.

• 2 weeks later...

Franky, the answer is quite obvious! :P

There were many animals before chickens evolved that laid eggs! SO Eggs came first and slowly feathers evolved and finally chickens were born (probably many eons after the first egg!)

In my haste to respond I did not realize: we are all on the same page!

The great debate has ended!

now what are we supposed to think about!?

I say the egg because if the chicken was first then Dr Seuss would have written green Chickens and Ham... Which just doesn't sound right.

Unless we're talking about the other type of "came" in which case it would have to be the chicken because the egg is not yet developed enough to perform that function...

I say the egg because if the chicken was first then Dr Seuss would have written green Chickens and Ham... Which just doesn't sound right.

Unless we're talking about the other type of "came" in which case it would have to be the chicken because the egg is not yet developed enough to perform that function...

Mute, you just won the golden chicken...

congratulations.

Mute, you just won the golden chicken...

congratulations.

She sure did, that made me picture an egg going through puberty, like it wakes up at night and looks all embarrassed "damn, i jeezed in my shell again..."

*shudders*

good thing i dont like eggs for breakfast...

• 2 weeks later...