Need some Recommendations!

IHAFUF

Might I suggest... Eureka Seven, I romance with a great plot and even greater character development with some really good action and did I mention it has mecha?!

Also; Angel Beats! by the same people who did Kanon. It has some good old fashion laugh out loud funny, but when it gets right down to it, it turns into a great drama, romance with a hint of slice of life near the end.

Might I also throw in Druaga no Tou: The Aegis of Uruk... it has some really good comedy, with some pretty good action with romance and drama intertwined and some fairly good plot twists as well. (if you watch this don't forget the second season called: Druaga no Tou: The Sword of Uruk)

Might I suggest... Eureka Seven, I romance with a great plot and even greater character development with some really good action and did I mention it has mecha?!

Also; Angel Beats! by the same people who did Kanon. It has some good old fashion laugh out loud funny, but when it gets right down to it, it turns into a great drama, romance with a hint of slice of life near the end.

Might I also throw in Druaga no Tou: The Aegis of Uruk... it has some really good comedy, with some pretty good action with romance and drama intertwined and some fairly good plot twists as well. (if you watch this don't forget the second season called: Druaga no Tou: The Sword of Uruk)

Alright,thanks. I'll watch the other two besides Angel Beats, already seen it and Clannad. Can't wait for season 2 of Angel Beats though :D