A Compiled list of Filler Episodes!

Nero D. Ace

• 1 month later...

Best filler arc imo (then again I'm not all that familiar with filler arcs pfft) is Bleach's Zanpakutou Unknown Tales arc. Pretty interesting and I loved how they gave human-like forms to the zanpakutou. XD

Lots of filler arcs kinda bore me (Bount arc from Bleach was just irritating), though I agree that some filler eps, like ones from Naruto, are a good break sometimes. 8D

Best filler arc imo (then again I'm not all that familiar with filler arcs pfft) is Bleach's Zanpakutou Unknown Tales arc. Pretty interesting and I loved how they gave human-like forms to the zanpakutou. XD

Lots of filler arcs kinda bore me (Bount arc from Bleach was just irritating), though I agree that some filler eps, like ones from Naruto, are a good break sometimes. 8D

Oh gawd no, that was the most horrible filler of any series I've ever seen. Why? Because it actually fucked up the canon and introduced many plotholes into the canon's setup which a filler should never do.

Oh gawd no, that was the most horrible filler of any series I've ever seen. Why? Because it actually fucked up the canon and introduced many plotholes into the canon's setup which a filler should never do.

Point. I thought the concept of turning the zanpakutou into actual characters was interesting though!

But I get what you mean. It reminds me of how the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime deviated so much from the manga. At the time I didn't even bother with the manga counterpart, so when Brotherhood came out I went all "NO NO NO EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER KNOWN HAS BEEN A LIE" LOL

Then agaaain anime taking a different direction from manga counterparts could be a whole other discussion from just filler arcs...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks to this I watched the entire Bleach series without fillers- in one go!

Awesome!

Now for other shows... .... so many.....

WTH I'll watch everything!!!

You know whats weird...

the filler in the manga...

you know manga filler...

sometimes you can tell when a manga is in filler mode... after a whole months wait for a chapter too...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fillers are alright when done properly. I think the method of doing full filler arcs works best. Gives the manga a good chance to get ahead and prevents the anime from really dragging out the story, whilst also providing something new for fans to watch and follow. Much better than doing a heap of single filler episodes in a row. Like part 1 of Naruto did, man that was hard to watch, would've been much better to give us 2 long 40 episode filler arcs rather than all those single episodes and tiny arcs. But a filler arc should NEVER interfere with manga story like how Bleach's "New Captain" arc did. That irritated me majorly. One moment everything is awesome... next moment we're thrown out of the storyline completely for a arc that is IMPOSSIBLE to fit into the actual story! Why couldn't they have just based the arc in the Soul Society and used characters that weren't in the middle of a war with the Espada. >_<

As much as some filler can be irritating I always watch them as I do enjoy seeing the characters that I love.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...