A Compiled list of Filler Episodes!

Nero D. Ace

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
wow, never noticed there were so many fillers in one piece, probably cause ive watched it week by week so i didnt notice

One Piece barely has filler compared to Bleach and Naruto.

Less than 10% of One Piece is filler, while about 40% of Naruto is filler, and almost 50% of Bleach is filler.

2/3 of all episodes of DBZ should be on this list, and yet they were still fun to watch.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

2/3 of all episodes of DBZ should be on this list, and yet they were still fun to watch.

Not so much the episodes as fillers but it seems that 2/3 of all episodes with fights were just panting and staring.

• 2 weeks later...
Fillers are meant for just that to FILL-IN the missing information that the main episodes don't have time for, i appreciate them even if they weren't that exciting cause i mean if you love the anime you get to see more of the stuff you love xD

Actually that isn't the point at all. Any information given during filler can usually be disregarded and actually usually causes inconsistencies with the canon. Filler is more or less exactly what the name implies: Filler to bide time for the source to make more story. Filler only exists in series that are adapted from ongoing sources.

99% of fillers do not add anything at all. They just make the characters looks retarded and act retarded.

Also Iki.. you have it as 472 but it's suppose to be 492 of One Piece for the Toriko cross over =P

I would happen to agree, especially with the Bleach fillers where all the characters do is bumble about until the villains give up and present themselves to Ichigo and friends to fight them... it's sorta what turned me off from the series along with the fact that the last part of the entire Aizen arc dragged on for what seemed like an eternity.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Not so much the episodes as fillers but it seems that 2/3 of all episodes with fights were just panting and staring.

Don't forget constant comments on the other fighter's power level. Other than those three things the series was fun to watch, probably won't go back to watch it any time soon tho.