Updates on DB/DBZ/GT

Koga

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts? nothing short of awesome, especially for those of us who can't get nicktoons, it seems they used the exact version used on Nicktoons as well and unlike a lot of their other shows, it wasn't butchered beyond recognition, the only noticeable edits was the whole shiny bullet and laser-sounding shotgun which isn't even an issue and of course there's no blood on Bardock, still not bad, hell they even showed king piccolo getting a hole busted through him by Goku so all in all, I'm just glad as hell that DBZ is back on basic cable and that 4kids has a watchable show, seriously, I haven't watched this station since the original yu-gi-oh.

Nope, if they used the same version Nicktoons used, i doubt he had his scar then. Just wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray Releases coming in September Download the encodes of the First Season part one if you want to see bardocks scar. Really im not worried about it, I still enjoy the edited version thats on tv, Im still going to buy the Releases when they come out :D

Well at least they're releasing that episode finally. Not saying it will be good, but either way I'm still getting the game. And I agree, if they would just redraw the entire series already instead of all these remasterings then we would all be happy. Go the Hellsing Ultimate/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood route already!

Kinda Disappointing now that we just found out that funimation will not be dubbing this atm. so right now we will just have japanese dub with english subtitles when the game gets released. hell if they are dubbing voices for the game why cant they do the OVA also >> im guessing they are working on KAI also oh well :/

• 4 months later...

Sweet, I somehow missed that it was being re-animated. I thought it just meant they would be bringing it state-wide finally. It totally sucks that they supposedly aren't going to dub it however. I cannot stand the Japanese Dub for Dragon Ball Z. Goku is... *pukes*.

When was this suppose to be released again?