the return of orochimaru

dleat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Who thinks orochimaru is gonna came back through kabuto since he implanted some dna in himself do you think kabuto is strong enough to over come the power of orochimaru ??????

I think Orochimaru will come alive through Kabuto's body some snake fetish where Orochimaru comes out of Kabuto's mouth and then Kabuto passes and Orochimaru is well-alive to go after Sasuke, since that's what Kabuto's was bargaining with Madara.

I think Orochimaru will come alive through Kabuto's body some snake fetish where Orochimaru comes out of Kabuto's mouth and then Kabuto passes and Orochimaru is well-alive to go after Sasuke, since that's what Kabuto's was bargaining with Madara.

You think the dude who created a better snake that oro once owned, captured yamato to aid in his plans and even attained a sage mode (dragon sage) that is far better than oro's sage will just achieve all of this and then just give it up for some creep?:amazed: And even if by some fucked up chance oro comes back remember his consciousness is FOREVER trapped in ITACHI's genjutsu so even if he revives, there is no way he can remember his past and jutsus therefore he will be of no use.

You think the dude who created a better snake that oro once owned, captured yamato to aid in his plans and even attained a sage mode (dragon sage) that is far better than oro's sage will just achieve all of this and then just give it up for some creep?:amazed: And even if by some fucked up chance oro comes back remember his consciousness is FOREVER trapped in ITACHI's genjutsu so even if he revives, there is no way he can remember his past and jutsus therefore he will be of no use.

Good point, maybe Orochimaru will be revived as a puppet by Kabuto, and Kabuto found a jutsu to break the genjutsu from Itachi's bind.

I wish Orochimaru would come back, even though Kabuto is/has been an awesome villain through the series... still there's no comparison when it comes to who is cooler. Kabuto's motives seem a bit copy cliche to his master, though I suppose he's carrying on his heritage.

I also agree with the majority on this thread that Orichimaru will not return. Unfortunate as it is, I just don't see Kabuto giving up all his power to become Orochi's henchmen again. Especially when he's been able to keep someone as powerful as the great Uchiha Madara under his thumb. His former master seems like small fries now..

I wish Orochimaru would come back, even though Kabuto is/has been an awesome villain through the series... still there's no comparison when it comes to who is cooler. Kabuto's motives seem a bit copy cliche to his master, though I suppose he's carrying on his heritage.

I also agree with the majority on this thread that Orichimaru will not return. Unfortunate as it is, I just don't see Kabuto giving up all his power to become Orochi's henchmen again. Especially when he's been able to keep someone as powerful as the great Uchiha Madara under his thumb. His former master seems like small fries now..

Maybe he has some final trump card when he dies, the inner Orochimaru will come out :<

Even if he does come back by overpowering Kabuto or something (which I do not believe that he will) in that case it would not even be the same Orochimaru as he was sealed. If the DNA overpowered Kabuto it would be a completely different Orochimaru.

The only way he could come back is if he escapes from Itachi's Susanoo's gourd which is possible but unlikely.