the return of orochimaru

dleat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
Itachi never fails so orichimaru cannot come back...... ever :byebye:

I wouldn't be to sure.... Orichimaru is more like a parasite that you just can't quite get rid of no mater how much you try. I mean the 3rd should have had him dead too with the reaper death seal jutsu, even trying to just take away the use of his arms didn't work for long.

I wouldn't be to sure.... Orichimaru is more like a parasite that you just can't quite get rid of no mater how much you try. I mean the 3rd should have had him dead too with the reaper death seal jutsu, even trying to just take away the use of his arms didn't work for long.

Well you are right and wrong at the same time. Itachi sealed Orochimaru completely with the Susanoo. The difference between this event and the event you mentioned is Completion. Itachi completed a job which remained incomplete by the 3rd. Orochimaru is a disease which has been cured.

I think hes going to come back and soon

HOW??? Didn't you see Itachi sealed this guy with his Susanoo. And as far as we know there's no kind of reanimation jutsu which can bring back someone who has been sealed. Now unless kishimoto invents a new jutsu which can bring back a sealed person, frankly speaking I don't see orochimaru coming back.

Orochimaru was already sealed by Itachi's Susanoo. So, there is no way that he can come back. It's like the four Hokages who can't be revived by the reanimation technique.
Well reaper death seal and susanoo are two different sealing methods. So don't put that possibility out just yet. Cause you never know if kabuto can somehow get itachi or sasuke to undo the susanoo sealing of orochimaru. ( anyway. it's all up to kishi at this point )