Free anime and manga and anything else you want from prize rebel

ruekk

Hi everybody,

im bored so im writing this review for a website called prize rebel. Prize rebel is a site that lets you earn points(virtual money) by completing surveys, playing games(very rare to find), and registering for different stuff. With those points you can exchange them for anything(for example you can get a new xbox, ps3, or wii for only 200 points).

i have been trying out the site for about a month now, and i think the site is the absolute best. i recently got 21 volumes of bleach for them(it cost roughly 190 points).

if anyone who reads this wants free stuff and they live in the: US, UK, Canada, and Australia sign-up here. If you want more info before you sign-up, check out prize rebels guide here.

if you sign-up, be sure to follow this link, if you dont then i wont get any bonuses for referring you to prize rebel. please click below, thank you

/index.php?r=2523328

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Yeah, i got it takes like 2 days to process. then 3 - 7 days to ship. but i chose 3 - 7 days for my shipping. you could choose 1 - 3 days or even next day shipping. it all depends on what you choose for your shipping, but yes i receive what i paid for.