More annoying - Vivi or Conis?

Nero D. Ace

More annoying?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. More annoying?

• Vivi
    • Conis

Vivi of Alabasta or Conis of Skypiea - which of these characters has annoyed you more?

They both kinda look alike and sound alike but what drives me mad is they're personality. They make stupid, dumb decisions that based on COMPLETE non-violence and are impractical, making no sense at all.

Also, their uselessness has astounded me at many times. Vivi after finally reaching the battleground just watches as the war she came to stop unleashes before her eyes,

while Conis arrives at Angel Island and takes a whole episode to convince the people that their blood-thirsty evil god (Which they all know, by the way) is trying to kill them.

My vote goes to Conis since she's been more of a useless brick by a slight amount compared to Vivi.

Believe it or not I actually liked Vivi and was sad that the crew didn't take her with them although I knew they wouldn't. Conis and her father both however were just plain ugh... Honestly though the most annoying character would be Usopp. He is kind of getting better as the series goes on but seriously his character is annoying with all his scaredy cat methods and lies.

i will much more prefer vivi over conis anyway, and here are my reasons:

1. purpose in the story:

we know that both of these girls have responsibilities on their backs but Princess ViVi has a much more heavy burden than Conis.

the future of vivi's country is in her back. while conis, she only need to obey the skypiea heavenly enforces of god eneru just to bring a temporary peace in skypiea.

i know that conis had to save skypiea, but it is still a fact that he betrayed nami and the others while luffy, sanji and ussop are getting something to her father's house. vivi did not even do this in her time while she is in the crew, in fact, she was one of the reasons on why nami and the other strawhats was save back in the drum island prologue (where dalton's men insist that the strawhats are bad and they start up a gunfire)

2. character development:

as koby said, he thought that Vivi could be the one of the strawhats, and for me, i also thought of that (in my first run of the series way back before). vivi had a long journey with the crew. she travel with them from whiskey peak, little garden, drum island and alabasta. that is an enough character development pace to show what vivi's personality in the crew. the only fact that she is only lacking is the "dream" that each strawhat have.

the small backstory of vivi's also have a factor in this one which conis lacks.

conis has her exploits too but it only goes far in skypiea, and that's only it. in the far episodes which i hope to be localized in english, there are still some episodes where we can see vivi which is also kind of good too see since she is still hoping for the crew's whereabouts.

that's what i think, but to ask me.. if i view each arc [alabasta and skypiea] as a whole.. i will go for skypiea, since that it was made well up to the end.

my vote goes to Conis for being annoying

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...