Favorite Anime

maher23

Which is your fav?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav?

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece

Clannad series is definately in the favourites list. After watching it I've been hard stuck trying to find something with as a powerful emotional depth. So far no anime i have watched has beaten Clannad (especially After Story) on that level. Totally AWESOME. Although some i have come across get close those have not been enjoyable to watch...even painful i might add. only thing that kept me going was wanting to finish the thing!

Naruto would be my other favourite - that it is ongoing is an added benefit :)

Code Geass was addictive though i found the R2 ending infuriating. can only hope they're bringing a third season out soon :)

Well, my favorite anime is Chobits and I actually have a weird way that I found out about it. One day I had actually gotten a DVD ripper for my laptop and I was at a library so I thought "hey, I'll just grab some DVDs off of the shelves and rip them to my laptop". While looking through the shelves of DVDs I saw this one DVD that cought my interest. It was an anime that I had not heard of before, and it looked like it had something to do with people with sheep ears? I was a little interested so I checked it out and watched it at home that evening. I found it hilarious and not what I expected. I loved Chobits ever since <3.

My all time favourite anime (if you can call it that) is Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal (aka the Kenshin OVA's).

I stumbled upon it whilst looking for a song on youtube and the song had a video put together out of various scenes from Samurai X. Anime was never my cup of tea until then and I've enjoyed anime series ever since as long as they are not too childlish and dubbed :P

Edit: Wolf's Rain is my favourite anime too, so I guess that it shares first place with Samurai X

As of now my favorite anime is Naruto. I actually used to stay up until 3:30 am every friday to watch 1 episode. I was hooked after seeing only 1 episode. The story is so deep and the whole concept is awesome. But then again, I am fairly new to the anime scene, so I may find a new favorite.

My favourite anime series are Death Note, Soul Eater and Yu Yu Hakusho. I actually found out about Death Note by myself, I was just looking through the top rated anime and found it, the name seemed interesting so I checked it out and absolutely loved it.

The other two, Soul Eater and Yu Yu Hakusho, were recommended to me from this forums, and I was a bit hesitant about Soul Eater at the start, but I am glad I kept watching it as it was a great series.