Favorite Anime

maher23

Which is your fav?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav?

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece

Depends really on the genre. Anime can hit so many spectrums, I guess I'll list my favorite sub-genres.

Sci-fi Drama? Zeta Gundam all the way. That show had some REALLY good robot designs, and the last three episodes leave me in tears every time. I just can't help it T.T

General Mecha? Gurren Lagann OR G Gundam, with both having things they did better than the other. Gurren Lagann gave me this thrill watching Simon grow up, and you can contrast Simon at the beginning and end of the series and point out each growth, each change that made him into the man he became. G Gundam on the other hand decided that plot was secondary to awesome fights, and managed to produce a show that even Gurren Lagann couldn't beat in terms of hot-blooded fighting.

Harem? Love Hina for me, though I know not everyone likes it. The characters are funny, the stories are silly with just enough grounding in reality to make them feel plausible, and the last couple episodes really help solidify the relationship of the main couple.

Action/Adventure? Slayers OR Chrono Crusade. Slayers is pretty much a classic "Main characters are people who more or less understand they're the main characters and get in silly antics. Also, they fight demons and various gods along the way to their next major bungling." Chrono Crusade is much more down-to-earth, playing up the relationship of the two main characters, how the villain has basically screwed over everyone in the entire series at some point, and generally being a good show overall; plus, Chrono Crusade has the single most amazing final episode EVER, managing to make you realize how much the characters meant to one another.

Code Geass is the greatest anime to yet grace this earth, I love bleach,and natuto and their intense coolness, but Code geass kept me anticipating, and not a single episode is boring, it has extreme twists, and is filled with emotion,none can compare I was depressed after it ended,It seems they barely scratched the surface of the code geass world I hope lelouch is brought back maybe by a geass user,well whatever code geass all the way and more,ill watch it a hundred more times, but damn why did Rolo kill Shirley that little bastard, than lelouch plans his own death when he could of faked it? Ballocks, I tell you what!